Pacific Rubiales is a public company listed on the Toronto and Colombian stock exchanges. The Company is the largest independent oil and gas exploration and production company in Colombia. Pacific Rubiales owns 100% of Pacific Stratus and Meta Petroleum Limited, two Colombian oil & gas operators... More
Wednesday, Feb 123:49 PM
Wednesday, Feb 123:49 PM| Comment!
- Shares of BPZ Resources (BPZ +3.4%) are strong after the company announced new production from its CX15-2D well offshore Peru.
- The block is producing a total of 5,425 bbl/day from the Corvina and neighboring Albacora fields, where BPZ is operator with a 51% stake and Pacific Rubiales (PEGFF) holds 49%.
- The well extends a "positive well streak" for BPZ, Global Hunter analysts say.
- Also, BPZ plans $86M in capital spending for 2014, $71M to be directed offshore.
Monday, Nov 42013, 10:25 AM
Monday, Nov 42013, 10:25 AM| 1 Comment
- Pacific Rubiales (PEGFF +4.5%) says it received environmental licenses for its planned exploration and development activities in two blocks in Colombia.
- CEO Ronald Pantin says the new permit on CPE-6 block is a “global environmental license" that green-lights both exploration and future development drilling.
- PEGFF operates CPE-6 on a 50/50 basis with Talisman Energy (TLM +0.2%); proven and probable reserves of 44.5M barrels on the block have been booked.
- PEGFF also gained environmental approvals for development of its wholly-owned Guama gas block in the Lower Magdalena Valley basin.
Tuesday, Jun 252013, 10:04 AM
Thursday, Dec 272012, 12:00 PMBPZ Resources (BPZ +4.7%) says it closed its contractual arrangements for the sale of a 49% participating interest in Block Z-1 offshore Peru to Pacific Rubiales Energy (PEGFF.PK). The two companies waived and modified certain contract conditions in order to effect an accelerated closing of the transaction. |Thursday, Dec 272012, 12:00 PM| Comment!
Monday, Apr 302012, 9:00 AMInterOil (IOC) +5.3% premarket after the energy company operating in Papua New Guinea reaches a deal with Pacific Rubiales Energy (PEGFF.PK) for a 10% net participating interest in the PPL237 petroleum prospecting license, in a transaction potentially valued at $345M plus a final resource payment. |Monday, Apr 302012, 9:00 AM| Comment!