SA News • Wed, Nov. 5
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Mar 27, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jan 8, 2014)
Wed, Nov. 5, 8:57 AM
- Pattern Energy Group (NASDAQ:PEGI) +5.7% premarket on news it has entered into a joint venture partnership with Henvey Inlet First Nation to develop, own and operate the 300 MW Henvey Inlet wind project to be built in Ontario.
- PEGI will own a 50% stake in the project, which has a 20-year power purchase agreement with the Ontario Power Authority for 100% of its expected production.
Fri, Oct. 31, 6:08 AM
Mon, Oct. 27, 11:48 AM
- Pattern Energy Group (PEGI -1.7%) says it will restate the calculation of EPS in its quarterly financial statements for the three and six months ended June 30, 2014.
- PEGI says the initial calculation did not correctly consider the recognition of a beneficial conversion feature of the Class B common stock as a result of the start of commercial operations at its South Kent project.
Thu, Jun. 26, 7:41 AM
- Pattern Energy Group (PEGI) agrees to acquire controlling interest in the El Arrayan Wind project in Chile from AEI for ~$45M plus debt, increasing its stake in South America's largest wind power facility to 70%.
- The deal adds 44 MW to PEGI's portfolio, bringing owned capacity to 1,479 MW; PEGI expects the deal to be accretive and contribute to its target of 10%-12% average annual growth in cash available for distribution per share over the next three years.
Thu, May. 22, 12:35 PM
- Pattern Energy (PEGI +1%) says it received FERC approval to build a transmission line connecting Texas to the power grid in southeastern states.
- PEGI says the Southern Cross project has the potential to expand the Texas wind energy industry by giving it access to another market.
- PEGI raised $300M in an oversubscribed follow-on offering last week, so it has more money on hand to acquire other projects.
Fri, May. 2, 9:02 AM
Fri, May. 2, 9:00 AM
Fri, Feb. 28, 6:28 AM
Dec. 24, 2013, 7:47 AM| Comment!
PEGI vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR