Thu, Jul. 9, 6:56 AM
- PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) reports organic revenue rose 5.1% in FQ2.
- Developing and emerging market organic revenue increased 11%.
- Foreign exchange translation negatively impacted revenue by 10%.
- Revenue by segment: Frito-Lay North America: $3.45B (+2%); Quaker Foods North America: $546M (-3%); Latin America Foods: $2B (-6%); PepsiCo Americas: $5.34B (+1%); Europe: $2.79B (-24%); AMEA: $1.8B (-4%).
- Frito-Lay North America operating profit increased 7% to $1.01B.
- Total core gross margin grew 115 bps.
- Total core operating margin +60 bps.
- FY2015 Guidance: Organic revenue: mid-single-digit growth; Core tax rate: ~25%; Core EPS: +8%; Net capital expenditure: ~$3B; Productivity savings: ~$1B.
Thu, Jul. 9, 6:32 AM
Wed, Jul. 8, 5:30 PM
Thu, Apr. 23, 7:04 AM
Wed, Feb. 11, 7:20 AM
- PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) reports organic revenue rose 5% in Q4.
- Organic volume rose 2% for the snacks business and 1% for beverages (same as Coca-Cola).
- Developing and emerging market organic revenue +10%.
- Foreign exchange translation clipped revenue by six percentage points.
- Revenue growth by segment: Frito-Lay North America +3% to $4.37B; Quaker Foods North America -2% to $784M; Latin America Foods -0.5% to $2.80B; PepsiCo Americas +1% to $6.06B; Europe -10% to $3.91B; AMEA +4% to $2.02B.
- Operating profit +5.5% to $1.23B at Frito-Lay North America with no F/X overhang.
- Total core operating margin +15 bps.
- Guidance: 7% EPS growth expected for 2015. F/X is forecast to cut 7 percentage points from growth during the year. Organic growth seen growing at a mid-single digit rate.
- PEP +1.03% premarket
Wed, Feb. 11, 7:05 AM
Tue, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
Oct. 9, 2014, 7:02 AM
- PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) reports organic revenue rose 3.1% in Q3.
- Volume rose 1% in both the company's snacks and beverages businesses.
- Revenue growth by segment: Frito-Lay North America +3% to $3.53B; Quaker Foods North America -3% to $586M; Latin America Foods +6% to $2.18B; PepsiCo Americas flat at $5.38B; Europe -1% to $3.76B; AMEA +11% to $1.78B.
- SG&A expenses up 3% to $6.35B during the quarter.
- Guidance: 9% EPS growth for 2014 forecast vs. 8% prior.
- PEP +1.1% premarket
Oct. 9, 2014, 6:51 AM
Oct. 8, 2014, 5:30 PM
Jul. 23, 2014, 8:29 AM
- PepsiCo (NYSE:PEP) +2.2% premarket after beating expectations for Q2 earnings and revenues and raising its full-year earnings outlook.
- PEP now sees FY 2014 EPS of ~$4.53, up 8% Y/Y vs. a prior forecast of 7% growth, and reaffirms revenue guidance of growth in the mid-single digits vs. 2013, based on the strength of YTD results and its outlook for the rest of the year; currency translation effects are expected to have a negative impact of ~4% on 2014 EPS growth.
- For Q2, volumes in the beverage and snack categories rose 1% and carbonated soft drink volume in the North American market fell 2%, a day after rival Coca-Cola (NYSE:KO) said its North American soda volumes were flat in the quarter.
- The Americas foods business posted $6.07B in revenue, up less than 1%, as Frito-Lay North America sales rose 1.7%; Latin America foods sales were relatively flat at $2.12B, and Quaker Foods North America sales fell 2.3%.
- Gross margin rose to 54% from 53%; input costs fell 1.5% to $7.78B.
Jul. 23, 2014, 7:03 AM
Jul. 22, 2014, 5:30 PM
Apr. 17, 2014, 7:16 AM
- PepsiCo (PEP) reports it delivered 4% or better organic revenue growth in every business unit during Q1.
- Organic revenue growth in developing and emerging markets was 9% during the quarter.
- Soft drink volume in North America was down 1%, while non-carbonated beverage volume was up 2%.
- The company's gross margin rate rose 40 bps on productivity gains. PepsiCo says it's still on track to deliver $1B in productivity gains this year.
- PEP +1.3% premarket
Apr. 17, 2014, 7:03 AM
Apr. 17, 2014, 12:05 AM
PEP vs. ETF Alternatives
PepsiCo Inc is a food, snack and beverage company. It manufactures, markets, distributes and sells convenient and enjoyable beverages, foods and snacks, serving customers and consumers in more than 200 countries and territories.
Other News & PR