SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 11
From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Mon, Nov. 10, 5:23 PM
Mon, Oct. 13, 12:46 PM
- Aratana Therapeutics (PETX +3.6%) licenses a novel CRTH2 antagonist for animal health indications from U.K.-based Atopix Therapeutics Ltd. The product candidate, called OC459 by Atopix, will be developed by Aratana for atopic dermatitis in dogs.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Aratana receives an exclusive worldwide license to OC459 for all non-human animal health applications in exchange for a $1M upfront payment, regulatory milestones and royalties on commercial sales.
Fri, Sep. 19, 9:18 AM| Comment!
Tue, Aug. 12, 11:33 AM
Tue, Aug. 12, 6:34 AM| Comment!
Mon, Aug. 11, 5:30 PM
Mon, Aug. 11, 12:47 PM
Tue, Jul. 15, 11:43 AM
Wed, Jul. 2, 8:22 AM
- Advaxis (ADXS) announces that development partner Aratana Therapeutics (PETX) has submitted a product license application with the USDA for ADXS-cHER2, its proprietary HER2/neu-directed cancer immunotherapy for the treatment of canine osteosarcoma and other HER2-overexpressing cancers. The USDA typically responds to filings within 12 to 18 months.
- ADXS-cHER2 is an investigational Lm-LLO cancer immunotherapy that targets the HER2 receptor, which is overexpressed in certain solid tumor cancers, including canine and human bone and breast cancer. Advaxis is currently advancing a clinical program for ADXS-cHER2 in osteosarcoma in humans which has been granted Orphan Drug status by the FDA.
Wed, Jun. 18, 5:36 PM
Fri, Jun. 13, 8:18 AM
- Aratana Therapeutics (PETX) licenses Vet-Stem's allogenic stem cells in an exclusive agreement for the U.S. If approved by the FDA, it will be the first "off the shelf" regenerative cell therapy for the treatment of osteoarthritis in dogs.
- Under the terms of the agreement, Aratana has an exclusive license to develop and commercialize Vet-Stem's technology in the U.S. for the treatment of pain and inflammation in canine osteoarthritis. It will pay Vet-Stem a $500K license fee at signing and up to $4.5M in success-based milestone payments. Aratana has exclusive rights to negotiate an expansion of the territory to include the European Union during 2014.
- Aratana intends to conduct clinical trials to assess the therapy's safety and efficacy. A dose confirmation study will commence this month. The company does not expect regulatory clearance before 2016.
Tue, May. 13, 4:24 PM| Comment!
Mon, May. 12, 5:35 PM
Thu, Mar. 13, 8:07 AM
Nov. 20, 2013, 5:05 PM
- Aratana Therapeutics (PETX) says dogs that received AT-001 in a dose-ranging study of osteoarthritis "demonstrated improvements in pain assessment scores that were statistically significant compared to placebo."
- The company plans to move the drug into a pivotal study next year and expects approval in 2016. (PR)
Nov. 13, 2013, 5:40 PM
PETX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR