Thu, Apr. 23, 4:05 PM| Comment!
Wed, Apr. 22, 5:35 PM
- ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, AWAY, BAS, BCR, BGS, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, COF, CPHD, CVTI, CYN, DGII, DV, EFII, ELY, ETFC, ETH, FET, FICO, FII, FR, FSL, GHL, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBHC, HBI, HUBG, HWAY, JNPR, KLAC, KN, LSTR, MKTO, MMSI, MSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NEM, NTGR, P, PEB, PFG, QDEL, QLIK, RGA, RHI, RMD, RSG, SBAC, SBUX, SFG, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWN, SYA, SYNA, TRN, UIS, VCRA, VRSN, WIRE, WRE
Thu, Jan. 29, 4:08 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jan. 28, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ALGN, AMZN, AVNW, BCR, BIIB, BRCM, BXP, CB, COHR, CORT, CPHD, CPSI, CTCT, DECK, EFII, ELX, ELY, EMN, EPAY, FICO, GDOT, GIMO, GOOG, HA, HBI, HLIT, INVN, ISBC, IXYS, JDSU, LEG, MCHP, MITK, MTW, N, NATI, NEU, NFG, NGVC, PCCC, PFG, PFPT, PKI, PMCS, QLGC, RHI, RVBD, SFG, SWI, SYNA, TFSL, TUES, UIS, V, VR, WERN
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:25 PM
- Operating earnings of $353.7M up 31% Y/Y. Operating EPS of $1.19 up 32%. Results boosted by $39M from Q3 actuarial assumption review and model changes.
- Operating revenues of $2.553B up 10%.
- Total AUM of $513.5B up 10% Y/Y. Net cash flow during Q of $3.7B. ROE (excl. AOCI) of 14.1% up 220 basis points.
- Repurchased 1.4M shares of stock at average price of $51.94.
- Conference call tomorrow at 10 ET
- Previously: Principal Financial Group beats by $0.13, beats on revenue
- PFG flat AH
Oct. 23, 2014, 4:11 PM| Comment!
Oct. 22, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ADES, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, BAS, BJRI, BLDR, BMRN, CB, CBI, CERN, CLMS, CLNE, CNMD, CPWR, CTCT, CYN, DECK, DLB, DV, ECHO, ELY, EW, FET, FII, FLS, FSL, GHL, GIMO, HBHC, HUBG, HWAY, IM, INFA, JNPR, KLAC, LOGM, LSCC, MSFT, MTSN, MXIM, MXWL, N, NCR, NTGR, OLN, P, PACB, PCCC, PDFS, PEB, PFG, PFPT, POL, QLIK, RMD, RUBI, RVBD, SHOR, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWFT, SWN, SYNA, VMI, VRSN, WOOF, WRB, WRE, WRI
Jul. 25, 2014, 10:37 AM
- Q2 operating earnings of $323.1M or $1.08 per share vs. $271.4M and $0.91 one year ago. Dividend of $0.34 per share is up 6% from Q1.
- ROE of 13.3% up 290 basis points from one year ago.
- 1.3M shares repurchased during Q2 at average price of $47.08 each. Book value per share, excluding AOCI, of $31.52 up 6%. Capital deployment is expected to be at the high end of the previously stated $500M-$700M range.
- Presentation slides
- Previously: Principal Financial Group beats by $0.02, beats on revenue
- PFG flat on the session
Jul. 24, 2014, 4:28 PM| Comment!
Jul. 23, 2014, 5:35 PM
- ABAX, ACTG, ALGN, ALTR, AMZN, ATRC, AWAY, BAS, BCOV, BCR, BIDU, BJRI, BLDR, CB, CBI, CERN, CLS, COLM, CTCT, CYN, DECK, DGII, DLB, DTLK, ECHO, ELY, EPR, FET, FICO, FII, FLEX, FSL, GIMO, HBHC, IM, INFA, KLAC, LEG, LOGM, LSCC, MITK, MKTO, MLNX, MSCC, MTD, MTSN, MXIM, N, NR, NTGR, OLN, P, PACB, PEB, PFG, PFPT, QLGC, QLIK, RFMD, RGA, RGC, RSG, RVBD, SBAC, SBUX, SIVB, SPNC, SRCL, SWFT, SWI, SYA, TPX, TSRO, UHS, V, VR, VRSN, WOOF, WRE, WRI
Apr. 24, 2014, 4:24 PM| Comment!
Feb. 3, 2014, 4:01 PM| Comment!
Feb. 3, 2014, 12:10 AM
Feb. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Oct. 24, 2013, 4:35 PM
Oct. 24, 2013, 12:10 AM
- AAN, AFOP, AHT, AMCC, AMZN, BAS, BCOV, BJRI, BLDR, BMRN, CA, CB, CERN, CINF, CLF, COG, COLM, CPWR, CTCT, DECK, DV, ECHO, ELY, EMN, ESRX, FET, FII, FLS, FR, FSL, GRT, IM, INAP, INFA, KBR, KLAC, LOGM, LSCC, MCRS, MKTO, MSFT, MTW, MXIM, N, NCR, NR, NTGR, OUTR, PFG, POL, QLGC, RGC, RMD, SIMO, SPN, SYNA, TCO, THRX, VR, VRSN, WDC, WOOF, WYNN, ZNGA
PFG vs. ETF Alternatives
Principal Financial Group offers retirement services, insurance solutions and asset management services. It provides financial products and services through the financial services companies to businesses, individuals, and institutional clients.
Other News & PR