Pacific Health Care Organization's $100 Per Share Future Ahead
- PFHO continues to grow across all metrics even when it occasionally loses a customer here or there.
- PFHO is investing in capital expenditures to accommodate its continued growth.
- Since the end of Q3, PFHO picked up at least two significant customers of note and jumpstarted its lien representation services due to favorable changes in the law.
Update: Pacific Health Care Organization Earnings Hit New Records Across The Board
- PFHO reported fiscal third-quarter results.
- The results further increased my already very high confidence in PFHO.
- The results were even better than I expected.
Update: Barrett Business Services Earnings Should Calm Pacific Health Care Organization Investors
- BBSI reported earnings and guidance which shows rapid past and expected growth.
- The report makes me more bullish on PFHO and BBSI.
- I anticipated good earnings from BBSI.
Confusion Leads To Pacific Health Care Organization Sell-Off And Opportunity
- PFHO has gotten clipped recently in sympathy with workers compensation company BBSI.
- The selloff was based on an instablog that contains false information destroying the workers comp industry.
- Seeking Alpha contributor Rochelle Jenks corrected the record and the selloff has created an opportunity to buy cheap.
Bigger And Bigger Growth Is In Store For Pacific Health Care Organization
- PFHO is growing like a weed.
- The industry PFHO is in is growing like a weed.
- Between history, positive changes in the industry, and the company's comments PFHO should continue to grow like a weed.
Update: Pacific Health Care Organization's Q2 2014 Earnings
- Pacific Health Care Organization reported record quarterly earnings.
- The earnings confirm my bullishness on Pacific Health Care Organization as I expect even better earnings ahead.
- The record earnings were in line with my expectations.
Heading Into Q2 Earnings, Pacific Healthcare Remains A Buy
- Pacific Healthcare has gone from $7 to $73 in the time QTR has been covering it.
- The company reports 8/14, and I'm expecting continued EPS growth.
- I'm reiterating my price target of $100 or buyout for Pacific Healthcare.
- Pacific Healthcare Organization is a little known company from California that has been absolutely screaming with growth over the last couple of years.
- QTR started following PFHO at $7, recommended buying at $23, and continues to recommend and buy up to near $100/share.
- Tom Kubota, CEO, can't get enough of his own stock; he's just bought another 100 shares at $53 per share, despite already owning 476k shares. He's never sold.
- There are several reasons this stock could double overnight, not to mention the fact that when the mainstream finds out about it, it's likely to run.
A Hint That Pacific Health Care Organization's Next Quarter Will Be A Killer
- There is something big in PFHO's 10Q that the street seemed to have missed.
- PFHO continues to outperform competitor CRVL.
- Look for revenue and earnings to continue to explode.
Pacific Health Care A $100 Stock Based On Current Financial Performance
- Pacific Health Care should trade at $100 or more based on CorVel's valuation.
- Earnings per share continue to grow rapidly every quarter.
- Insiders are selling CorVel but buying Pacific Health Care.
This Little-Known Stock Returned 424% In The Last Year And Can Keep Going
- Pacific Healthcare Organization is a little known stock that I've covered since September of last year.
- The company continues to beat on revenue and grow EPS quarter after quarter, year after year.
- This company's stock has not yet fully run its course and the company is poised to uplist, should it want to.
There are no Transcripts on PFHO.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
PFHO vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR