There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Fri, Aug. 8, 12:47 PM
Fri, Aug. 8, 7:03 AM
Thu, Aug. 7, 5:30 PM
Fri, Mar. 14, 7:21 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jan. 13, 12:46 PM
Nov. 6, 2013, 9:23 AM
Aug. 14, 2013, 7:45 AM
- New positions for David Tepper's Appaloosa Management for the quarter ended June 30 include: AXLL, CBI (both common stock and call options), CCL, HTZ, PGEM, TEX, TRN, WWAV.
- He upped stakes in a number of previously held names, with the most significant additions being BAC, FLR, FWLT, KBR, and PRU.
- Among those positions cut, the most significant moves are: AIG, AAPL, BYD, DLPH, CIM, GM (cashed in almost all warrants), LCC, MSFT, and WFT.
- He eliminated stakes in MFA, SBY, and TWO.
- A quick take on the overall picture shows a concern with rising rates considering the big cut in his Chimera stake along with the elimination of his positions in MFA Financial, Silver Bay Realty, and Two Harbors.
- Sources: 13F filing, StreetInsider.
Aug. 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 13, 2013, 8:17 AM
May. 22, 2013, 3:01 PMWindow, door and siding maker Ply Gem Holdings (PGEM) is set to price its 15.8M share IPO today for between $18 to $20 each, valuing the deal at around $300M. If history is any guide, the stock could be poised to have a strong debut. Already this year, three homebuilders have floated initial shares, the first in the industry since 2004. The stocks have all traded higher since, with seasoned homebuilder stocks also posting big gains this year as well. | Comment!
PGEM vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR