There are no Transcripts on PGPEF.
Fri, Aug. 29, 10:17 AM
- France's Les Echos reports ad agency giant Publicis (OTCQX:PUBGY) is in talks to buy Criteo (CRTO +18.1%), and that a deal could be reached within days.
- Publicis has said it's looking for smaller M&A targets after its planned merger with Omnicom was called off. Buying Criteo (a fellow French company) would allow Publicis to include a popular online ad retargeting platform on its list of advertiser services.
- Video ad tech provider TubeMogul (TUBE +3.3%) is also rallying. Its shares blasted off earlier this week following a big Q2 beat.
Jul. 29, 2013, 2:00 AM
- Omnicom Group (OMC) and Publicis Groupe (PGPEF.PK) have confirmed that they have agreed to a 50:50 merger.
- Deal will create the world's largest advertising firm with a stock market value of $35.1B and which had combined 2012 revenues of $22.7B, well above WPP's (WPPGY) $16B.
- The new firm will also have over 130,000 workers.
- Omnicom's John Wren, based in New York, and Publicis' Maurice Levy, based in Paris, will be co-CEOs for 30 months, after which Wren will become sole CEO and Levy will become nonexecutive Chairman.
- Clients include Omnicom's AT&T, Visa and Pepsi, and Publicis' McDonald’s, Coca-Cola and Walmart . (PR)
Aug. 5, 2012, 5:15 AMPublicis is not in talks about buying U.S. rival Interpublic (IPG), nor has it "commissioned any bank to undertake any such discussions," the French advertising agency says. Publicis was responding to an FT report from Friday that it's considering a $6B+ bid for Interpublic, speculation that helped the latter's shares close 13.3% higher. | Comment!
There are no StockTalks on this stock yet.
PGPEF vs. ETF Alternatives
Publicis Groupe and its subsidiaries are engaged in the advertising and communications businesses. Co. provides advertising and media consulting services to corporations around the world. Co. also has specialized agencies organized as networks consisting of the following: Publicis Consultants,... More
Other News & PR