There are no Transcripts on PGRX.
Tue, Jun. 3, 4:46 PM
- Prospect Global Resources (PGRX) discloses that the Karlsson Group has said it would not extend the date to prepay the ~$155M the company owes under its senior secured debt.
- PGRX is now default, entitling Karlsson to foreclose on substantially all assets.
- PGRX says it has no cash available for operations, and the board and management are exploring alternatives, which may result in a bankruptcy filing.
Fri, Apr. 4, 12:47 PM
Wed, Feb. 12, 12:46 PM
Fri, Jan. 10, 12:47 PM
Thu, Jan. 9, 12:50 PM
Wed, Jan. 8, 12:46 PM
Dec. 27, 2013, 12:46 PM
Dec. 16, 2013, 8:29 AM
- Prospect Global Resources (PGRX) +11.3% premarket after announcing an agreement that enables it to extinguish its senior debt for $25M, or at ~$0.17 on the dollar.
- PGRX says the move will position it for the continued development of its Holbrook Project, and moving to an all equity capital structure will offer flexibility in pursuing other financial and strategic options.
Oct. 4, 2013, 12:48 PM
Sep. 26, 2013, 12:47 PM
Sep. 20, 2013, 12:46 PM
Sep. 19, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 19, 2013, 9:13 AM
Sep. 19, 2013, 9:12 AM
- Prospect Global Resources (PGRX) +46.3% premarket after announcing receipt of a $20M investment letter of intent from Sichuan Chemical for development of the Holbrook mine in Arizona, which is estimated to have the largest potash reserves in the U.S.
- PGRX recently released results of a pre-feasibility study on Holbrook and is underway on its infill-drilling program; it plans to complete a definitive feasibility study by Q3 2014.
Sep. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Sep. 10, 2013, 3:37 PM
- Prospect Global Resources (PGRX +17.7%) obtains an extension of its obligation to pay a gross-up payment of ~$1.2M by today under the senior first priority secured promissory note issued to Karlsson Group.
- PGRX now has until the end of this week to make the payment, but it is in talks to revise the terms of the senior debt.
PGRX vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR