The Investment Doctor • Wed, Sep. 17
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Update: Premier Gold Confirms The Continuity Of The Hardrock MineralizationThe Investment Doctor • Wed, Sep. 17
- Premier Gold has announced the first results of its 36,000 meter infill drill program.
- As expected, the drill bit confirmed the mineralization seems to be continuous and the inferred ounces could be upgraded to the indicated status.
- This doesn’t change the investment thesis but the upcoming feasibility study in H1 2015 might have a big impact.
Update: Premier Gold Finalizes The Acquisition Of The Cove McCoy PropertyThe Investment Doctor • Sat, Sep. 13
- Premier Gold has finalized its $21M acquisition of the Cove McCoy project from Newmont Mining.
- This was expected and an extensive exploration program should commence.
- The investment thesis remains unchanged, but could be revised positively once more exploration results are in.
Update: Premier Gold Mines' Acquisition Of Cove-McCoy Gold PropertiesHebba Investments • Tue, Aug. 5
- Premier Gold fully consolidated its Cove-McCoy gold properties by purchasing 100% interest in it from Newmont Mining for $21 Million.
- In our opinion this shows a lot of confidence of management in the Nevada property as they are already developing their Canadian Hardrock property.
- This confirms and possibly adds to our earlier valuation of the company as we only considered the Hardrock property in the valuation.
- Premier Gold has confirmed the viability of the Hardrock project in its Preliminary Economic Assessment.
- However, approximately half of the Trans-Canada resource estimate has not been included in the PEA, because the resources were mainly situated in the inferred category.
- This doesn't mean the gold won't be recovered, and that's where the hidden upside for the Trans-Canada project is. Upgraded ounces could be added to the mine plan.
- Basically the company doesn't get any value for its Cove and Rahill-Bonanza exploration projects, which show a lot of potential.
- Premier Gold is a cash-rich company which deserves to be on your radar.
Premier Gold - Advancing Projects In The U.S. And Canada
There are no Transcripts on PIRGF.
Thu, Mar. 20, 1:26 PM
- The rally in large gold miner names (GDX +0.8%) may have gotten ahead of itself as the companies still have plenty of work ahead of them as they move to repair balance sheets and focus on cash flow over growth, writes Liam Denning. The smaller miners (GDXJ +2.7%) have rallied faster this year, but they fell further last year, and their attraction now would be the potential for deals - the larger players are pushing off projects, and thus need another way to replenish resources.
- Not all are good targets, but those with projects closer to completion and for higher grade ores are most attractive, says CIBC's Jeff Kileen, highlighting Continental Gold (CGOOF +0.5%), Premier Gold Mines (PIRGF +1.1%), and Pretium Resources (PVG -0.8%).
- Other smaller players with attractive projects starting up this decade include Asanko Gold (AKG), Golden Queen Mining (GQMNF +0.6%), and Orezone Gold (ORZCF -0.2%).
- ETFs: GDX, GDXJ, NUGT, DUST, GLDX, JNUG, RING, GGGG, JDST, PSAU
PIRGF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR