Wed, Jul. 1, 6:19 PM
- Bloomberg reports Parkway Properties (NYSE:PKY) is "in the early stages of exploring strategic options including a sale." The REIT is reportedly working with BofA/Merrill and Wells Fargo.
- Parkway has risen to $18.50 AH. dealReporter reported last month Parkway is expected to pursue a sale or asset divestitures. TPG Capital (21% stake) would presumably have a large say in what transpires.
Sep. 5, 2013, 7:58 AM
- Parkway Properties (PKY) agrees to a merger with Thomas Properties Group (TPGI) in stock-for-stock transaction valued at ~$1.2B.
- TPGI shareholders will receive 0.3822 shares of newly issued PKY common stock in exchange for each TPGI share, for an implied price of $6.26/share.
- PKY will assume TPGI's ownership interest in two office properties in Houston and five office properties in Austin, Tex.; PKY also may take ownership of three assets in Northern Virginia.
- PKY agrees to sell TPGI's ownership interest in two office properties located in Philadelphia to Brandywine Realty (BDN) for $332M.
PKY vs. ETF Alternatives
Parkway Properties Inc is a fully integrated, self-administered & self-managed real estate investment trust. It is engaged in the acquisition, ownership & management of office & parking properties in submarkets in the Sunbelt region of the United States.
Other News & PR