Mon, Mar. 2, 11:21 AM
- Long-term care pharmacy services provider PharMerica (PMC +1.4%) enters into a new wholesale drug distribution agreement with Cardinal Health (CAH +1.4%). The contract term will be April 1 of this year through June 2018.
- Cardinal will now assume responsibility for the sourcing and distribution of branded and generic pharmaceuticals for PharMerica.
- Financial terms are not disclosed.
Mon, Mar. 2, 8:05 AM
Sun, Mar. 1, 5:30 PM
Wed, Feb. 4, 10:16 AM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:25 AM
Sep. 19, 2014, 9:29 AM| Comment!
Sep. 10, 2014, 9:10 AM
- PharMerica (NYSE:PMC) raises its 2014 guidance:
- Revenues: $1.76B - 1.80B from $1.73B - 1.78B.
- Non-GAAP EPS: $1.58 - 1.62 from $1.47 - 1.52.
- Non-GAAP EBITDA: $123.2M - 126.0M from $121.0M - 123.5M.
- New guidance reflects positive momentum across the business plus the inclusion of three just-acquired institutional pharmacies in Texas which will add $60M in annualized revenues and be immediately accretive to earnings.
- Total acquisitions will add $100M to the top line this year.
Aug. 5, 2014, 10:48 AM
- PharMerica Corp. (PMC -4.5%) Q2 results: Revenues: $448.6M (+4.1%); Gross Profit: $81.5M (-1.3%); Operating Loss: ($9.7M) (-145.5%); Net Loss: ($9.7M) (-195.1%); Loss Per Share: ($0.32) (-194.1%); Quick Assets: $11.1M (-54.1%); Cash Burn: ($26.5M) (-200.4%).
- 2014 Guidance: Revenue: $1.73B - 1.78B from $1.70B - 1.75B; non-GAAP EPS: $1.47 - 1.52 from $1.40 - 1.50; non-GAAP EBITDA: $121.0M - 123.5M from $117.5M - 123.0M.
Aug. 5, 2014, 8:04 AM| Comment!
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACT, ADM, AEE, AKRX, ALLT, AME, AMSC, ANSS, ARCC, ARCO, ARQL, BCRX, BLMN, CIE, CLDT, CNK, COH, CRZO, CVC, CVS, DWRE, EMR, END, ENZY, EXH, EXLP, EXPD, FE, FUN, GLDD, GTIV, GTXI, HCLP, HCP, HEP, IART, IFF, IIVI, INFI, IT, KWK, LIN, LPX, MDU, MGM, MMP, MSI, MWW, MZOR, NILE, NNN, [[NTi]], NVDQ, NWN, ODP, OXF, OZM, PMC, RBA, REGN, RHP, RIGL, RTI, SCMP, SCOR, SMG, SNSS, SPAR, STE, TDG, VMC, VSI, VTG, WLK, WNR, ZBRA, ZTS
Aug. 1, 2014, 9:14 AM
May. 1, 2014, 8:22 AM| Comment!
Apr. 11, 2014, 4:01 AM
- The White House has confirmed that Health & Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius is resigning and will be replaced by Sylvia Burwell, the director of the Office of Management & Budget, assuming the latter is confirmed by the Senate.
- Sebelius' departure comes after she said in October that she should be held "accountable for the debacle" of the launch of Obamacare, although the program did reach the government's target of 7M sign-ups by the end of March. She said yesterday that at least 7.5M people have enrolled.
- One of Burwell's first challenges will be to work with health insurers as they set prices for Obamacare plans in 2015, which industry executives have warned could rise sharply.
- More on Obamacare
- Health insurers: AET, HNT, HUM, UNH, WLP, MO
- Hospital operators: HCA, CYH, THC, UHS, HMA, LPNT
- Pharmacies: WAG, CVS, BIOS, RAD, MHS, PMC, OCR
- ETFs: XLV, XHE, VHT, FXH, IHF, IHI, IYH, PTH, RYH, PSCH, RXL, RXD, XHS
Mar. 12, 2014, 9:04 AM
- Credit Suisse upgrades PharMerica (PMC) to Outperform and raises its price target from $19 to $30.
- Analyst Glen Santangelo cites the company's accelerating growth profile as the main reason for his bullish outlook.
- Consensus estimates for 2014 and 2015 are $1.47/share on revenues of $1.68B and $1.75/share on revenues of $1.72B, respectively.
- 282 mutual funds have positions.
Feb. 28, 2014, 8:02 AM| 2 Comments
Feb. 28, 2014, 12:05 AM
PMC vs. ETF Alternatives
Pharmerica Corpservices healthcare facilities, provides pharmacy management services to hospitals, provides specialty infusion services to patients outside a hospital setting, & offers the only national oncology pharmacy in the United States.
Other News & PR