Junius • Tue, Aug. 26
From other sites
There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
- Premier Oil reported net income rose 7% for the first half of 2014.
- As expected, oil production increased significantly following new production for recently commissioned oil fields.
- Premier oil remains attractive on its strong operating cash flow generation.
There are no Transcripts on PMOIY.
Tue, Aug. 19, 10:27 AM
- Honeywell's (HON -0.3%) subsidiary, UOP, has been selected by BW Offshore to remove contaminants from natural gas aboard a new floating production, storage and offloading vessel off the coast of Scotland.
- UOP is continually innovating to create lightweight, compact, chemical-free equipment that is ideal for the complex offshore gas environment," says SVP Rebecca Liebert.
- The vessel, will be leased to Premier Oil (OTCPK:PMOIY), and will include a UOP Separex Membrane System which cleans natural gas streams by removing carbon dioxide and water vapor.
PMOIY vs. ETF Alternatives
Premier is a UK based independent international oil and gas exploration and production company. It has three core businesses centered on South East Asia, the North Sea and Pakistan. It strategy is to grow the underlying reserves and cash flow through acquistions, developments and exploration in... More
Other News & PR