SA Transcripts • Wed, Jan. 21
- Pinnacle Financial reported record earnings for the third quarter of 2014.
- Management continues to build-up the loan portfolio, which is up 11.4% YOY.
- I'm still jealous of shareholders and looking for discounts; this premium company comes with a premium price tag.
Pinnacle Financial Now Has To Keep Eating Its Wheaties
- Pinnacle Financial continues to look attractive based on operating margins, but shares may have gotten a little ahead of themselves.
- Last quarter showed some healthy improvements, but a lot of the gains can be traced to provision expenses that are non-recurring.
- Growth is what investors are paying for here, but the bank's blistering pace has started to slow down.
Pinnacle Financial Partners: This Regional Is Eating Its Wheaties
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
PNFP vs. ETF Alternatives
Pinnacle Financial Partners, Inc. along with its subsidiary provides a full range of banking services in its main market areas of the Nashville-Davidson-Murfreesboro-Franklin, Tennessee and Knoxville, Tennessee Metropolitan Statistical Areas.
Other News & PR