Tue, Jul. 21, 8:38 AM
- Net income from continuing operations of $196.3M, or $0.96 per diluted share vs. $222.7M, or $1.02 per share, in the second quarter of 2014.
- Sales by segment: Valves & Controls -21%; Flow & Filtration Solutions -12%; Water Quality Systems +3%; Technical Solutions flat.
- Free cash flow of $310M during the quarter. The company still expects to deliver full year free cash flow greater than 120% of net income.
- Q3 guidance: Adjusted EPS of $0.94-$0.97, on sales of $1.6B.
- Full year guidance: Updated adjusted EPS to a range of $3.80-$3.90 (previously $3.80), on sales of $6.4B (previously $6.5B).
- Q2 results
Tue, Jul. 21, 8:11 AM
Mon, Jul. 20, 5:30 PM
Tue, Apr. 21, 10:18 AM
- Net income from continuing operations of $118.2M, or $0.65 per diluted share vs. $125.5M, or $0.63 per share, in the first quarter of 2014.
- Free cash flow of $159M during the quarter. Pentair (PNR -2.4%) expects to deliver full year free cash flow greater than 120% of net income.
- Revenue by segment: Valves & Controls -19%; Flow & Filtration Solutions -13%; Water Quality Systems +1%; Technical Solutions -5%.
- The company lowered its full year 2015 adjusted EPS guidance to approximately $3.80, on sales of $6.5B, from a range of $4.10-$4.25, on sales of $6.9B.
- "We started the year much slower than we originally anticipated as a decline in oil prices and the strengthening dollar led customers to delay business," said CEO Randall Hogan.
- Q1 results
Tue, Apr. 21, 8:02 AM
Mon, Apr. 20, 5:30 PM
Tue, Feb. 3, 9:12 AM
- Net income from continuing operations of $196.6M, or $1.06 per diluted share, up 23% from adjusted EPS of $0.86 in the fourth quarter of last year.
- Free cash flow of $289M for the quarter and $889M for the full year; which represented greater than 120% conversion of adjusted net income for the full year.
- Revenue by segment: Valves & Controls -6%; Process Technologies +2%; Flow Technologies -6%; Technical Solutions +3%.
- The company updated its full year 2015 EPS outlook to a range of $4.10-$4.25 from a range of $4.20-$4.35 and anticipates full year 2015 sales of $6.9B. First quarter 2015 EPS is expected to be $0.75-$0.77 on revenues of $1.6B.
- Q4 results
- PNR +0.3% premarket
Tue, Feb. 3, 7:12 AM
Mon, Feb. 2, 5:30 PM
Mon, Jan. 12, 7:39 AM
Mon, Jan. 12, 7:13 AM
Dec. 17, 2014, 7:35 AM
- Pentair (NYSE:PNR) expects adjusted EPS of $4.20-$4.35 for FY2015 on sales of $7.2B, and expects to generate greater than $925M in free cash flow or greater than 115% of net income in 2015.
- The company also reaffirmed its Q4 adjusted EPS of $1.02-$1.04 and FY2014 sales and earnings outlook.
- PNR -0.9% premarket
Dec. 10, 2014, 7:47 AM
- Pentair's (NYSE:PNR) Board of Directors has approved a 16% increase in the company's regular annual cash dividend rate for 2015 (from $1.10/share in 2014 to $1.28/share).
- The board also authorized the company to repurchase up to $1B of its common shares. The authorization is effective immediately and expires on December 31, 2019.
- PNR -0.9% premarket
Nov. 20, 2014, 7:58 AM
Oct. 21, 2014, 8:44 AM
Oct. 20, 2014, 5:30 PM
PNR vs. ETF Alternatives
Pentair PLC is a diversified industrial manufacturing company. The Company delivers industry products, services and solutions to its customers' diverse needs in water and other fluids, thermal management and equipment protection.
Other News & PR