- WRG analysis suggests that the gap between safe freshwater availability and water demand will be about 40% globally by 2030.
- Globally, most freshwater is used for agriculture and global demand for food is projected to grow approximately 40% by 2030.
- More than 3.4 million people die each year from water, sanitation, and hygiene-related causes.
- Water, food, and energy are intimately linked and supply and demand will change with each other.
- Pentair is poised to see substantial growth as the demand for freshwater grows across the world.