There is research on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Panoro Minerals: 2 Highly Anticipated PEAs Looming Large For This Undervalued Takeover Target
- Panoro Minerals isn't a well known name in junior mining-land, but it is covered by numerous analysts and has two excellent copper projects in Peru: flagship Cotabambas and Antilla.
- For these projects, the company is planning two Preliminary Economic Assessments this fall, which could be due any day now.
- I am anticipating solid PEAs, and I am not the only one considering the price action of the last months.
- After the release of both PEAs, Panoro Minerals is further derisked and could be undervalued at current prices, in my view.
- My valuation generates an estimated fair value of $0.83 per share, for a profit of 88%.
There are no Transcripts on POROF.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
POROF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR