Fri, Sep. 18, 11:21 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +0.2%) is buying Market Street Solutions, an IT consulting firm focusing on big data/analytics and financial performance management projects, for $4.1M in cash, $1.2M in stock, and up to $1.2M in cash-based earn-out payments and net working capital adjustment.
- Market Street does $10M/year in sales. Perficient expects the deal to be immediately accretive, and to strengthen its IBM analytics capabilities and Southeastern U.S. footprint.
Thu, Jul. 30, 8:04 AM
Wed, Jul. 8, 10:01 AM
- Perficient (NASDAQ:PRFT) now expects Q2 revenue of $108.2M-$109.2M, below a $116.4M consensus. Full-year revenue and EPS guidance has been cut to $455M-$475M and $1.15-$1.25 from $470M-$495M and $1.38-$1.49; consensus is at $480.1M and $1.42.
- The Q2 outlook is primarily blamed on "unexpected customer delays in contract execution and project startups, including a delay in the ramp up of a large health care engagement."
- The IT services/consulting firm will post full Q2 results on July 30.
Thu, May 7, 8:09 AM
Thu, Mar. 5, 8:03 AM
Wed, Mar. 4, 5:30 PM
Nov. 6, 2014, 8:03 AM
Jul. 31, 2014, 8:12 AM
May 8, 2014, 8:05 AM
Mar. 6, 2014, 7:38 AM
Mar. 6, 2014, 12:05 AM
Mar. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
Nov. 7, 2013, 8:15 AM
Oct. 14, 2013, 9:50 AM
- Perficient (PRFT +2%) acquires CoreMatrix Systems, a consulting firm specializing in salesforce.com services/solutions, for $21.5M ($18.5M in cash, $3M in stock, $10M in contingencies). CoreMatrix generates revenue of $15M annually.
- Perficient expects the transaction to be accretive to earnings immediately.
- CoreMatrix's East Coast presence complements West Coast-based and salesforce.com-focused Clear Task, which Perficient acquired in May for $7.9M.
Aug. 5, 2013, 10:31 AM
- Qualcomm (QCOM -1.7%) has been cut to Neutral by Piper.
- Canadian Solar (CSIQ +9.7%) fresh off selling 5 solar plants, has been started at Buy by Roth.
- Riverbed (RVBD +3.2%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer less than a week after plunging on account of missing Q2 revenue estimates and issuing light guidance.
- Broadcom (BRCM +0.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Drexel Hamilton. Many other firms have been going in the opposite direction.
- Perficient (PRFT +7.9%) has been started at Buy by Needham in the wake of its Thursday Q2 beat.
- MicroStrategy (MSTR +1.6%) has been upgraded to Buy by Roth a week after posting a Q2 miss.
Aug. 1, 2013, 8:28 AM
PRFT vs. ETF Alternatives
Perficient Inc operates as an information technology consulting firm. The Company designs, develops, implements and integrates secure and scalable enterprise portals for its clients and their customers, suppliers and partners.
Other News & PR