Wed, Feb. 4, 5:30 PM
- ABB, ADS, AINV, AMSC, APO, ARW, AZN, BCE, BCO, BDC, BDX, BLL, BR, CFX, CHTR, CI, CMI, COTY, CSL, DFT, DLPH, DNKN, EL, EQM, EQT, ETR, FBP, FIS, GLT, GPI, GPK, GRA, GRUB, ICE, IT, IVC, KORS, LAZ, LIOX, LQDT, MDSO, MMP, MMS, MSCI, NGD, NUS, ODFL, OZM, PBH, PM, PPL, PRGO, PRLB, PTEN, RFP, RSTI, SBH, SIRI, SNA, SNCR, SPH, SQNS, TDC, TE, TEVA, TW, USG, UTEK, VLP, VMC, VSH, XYL
Tue, Jan. 27, 7:52 AM
Thu, Jan. 22, 11:02 AM
Nov. 25, 2014, 3:56 PM
- Perrigo Company plc (PRGO -0.1%) places $1.6B aggregate principal amount of Senior Notes. The offering consisted of $500M 3.50% Senior Notes due 2021, $700M 3.90% Senior Notes due 2024 and $400M 4.90% Senior Notes due 2044. The three issues were sold at 99.937%, 99.579% and 99.701%, respectively.
- Proceeds will fund the company's acquisition of Omega Pharma Invest NV.
Nov. 6, 2014, 7:44 AM
- Perrigo Co. (NYSE:PRGO) acquires Belgian consumer health products maker Omega Pharma NV for €2.48B ($3.11B) plus €1.1B in debt.
- The company will finance the transaction with a combination of cash and debt. It will play 25% of the equity value via the placement of shares to Omega founder Marc Coucke.
Nov. 6, 2014, 6:35 AM
Nov. 3, 2014, 3:44 PM
Oct. 30, 2014, 9:36 AM| 1 Comment
Oct. 20, 2014, 8:56 AM
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (NASDAQ:REGN) and Sanofi (NYSE:SNY) (OTCQB:SNYNF) initiate a Phase 3 clinical trial to assess the safety and efficacy of dupilumab administered concomitantly with topical corticosteroids for the treatment of adults with moderate-to-severe atopic dermatitis (AD). The 16-week randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled multinational study will enroll ~700 patients.
- Dupilumab is a fully-human mAb that blocks IL-4 and IL-13 signalling. It was created using Regeneron's VelocImmune technology and is being co-developed with Sanofi.
- Dermatitis-related tickers: (NYSE:VRX) (NASDAQ:ANAC) (NYSE:GSK) (NYSE:PRGO)
Sep. 29, 2014, 3:57 PM
- Perrigo Co. (PRGO -0.6%) acquires a portfolio of women's healthcare products from privately-held Missouri-based Lumara Health for $82M in cash. The products generated more than $15M in top-line sales for the 12-month period ended March 31, 2014.
- Separately, Perrigo transfers a portfolio of preclinical research assets to Imago Pharmaceuticals for an undisclosed upfront payment, development-related milestones and royalties on future sales. The portfolio includes IP, drug candidates and a 500k compound CNS-focused small molecule library. It acquired the assets when it bought Elan Corp. in December 2013.
Aug. 29, 2014, 9:05 AM
- People familiar with the situation say that the Belgian OTC drug maker Omega Pharma NV has attracted interest from a number of pharmaceutical companies including Perrigo (NYSE:PRGO), Boehringer Ingelheim, Bayer (OTCPK:BAYZF) (OTCPK:BAYRY) and Sanofi (NYSE:SNY) (OTCQB:SNYNF).
- The tab for acquiring the business could be as high as 4B euros ($5.3B).
Aug. 25, 2014, 10:18 AM
- The FDA approves Iroko Pharmaceuticals' Zorvolex (diclofenac) for the management of osteoarthritis pain. The agency cleared the NSAID for the treatment of mild-to-moderate pain in adults in October 2013.
- Related tickers: (PFE +0.1%) (MRK +0.9%) (OTCPK:BAYZF) (OTCPK:BAYRY +1.2%) (OTCQX:RHHBY +0.6%) (TEVA -0.5%) (MYL +0.8%) (PRGO -0.1%) (GSK +0.8%)
Aug. 14, 2014, 8:48 AM
- Perrigo Company (NYSE:PRGO) fiscal Q4 and full year results:
- Q4: Revenues: $1,144.2M (+18.3%); Operating Income: $197.4M (+9.6%); Net Income: $131.7M (+11.1%); EPS: $0.98 (-21.6%); Quick Assets: $805.4M (+3.3%).
- Fiscal 2014: Revenues: $4,060.8 (+14.7%); Operating Income: $567.0M (-16.5%); Net Income: $205.3M (-53.5%); EPS: $1.77 (-62.2%); CF Ops: $693.5M (+25.2%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: GAAP net income: $546.1M - 586.6M; GAAP EPS: $4.05 - 4.35; non-GAAP net income: $972.0M - 1,012.5M; non-GAAP EPS: $7.20 - 7.50.
- Shares are up 4% premarket on modest volume.
Aug. 14, 2014, 8:07 AM
Aug. 13, 2014, 5:55 PM
Aug. 13, 2014, 5:30 PM
PRGO vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR