Perrigo Shines Again: Digging Into Perrigo Company's Q4 2014 And FY 2014 Earnings Report
- Perrigo reported strong revenue growth of 15% in FY 2014 with organic revenue growth of 7%.
- Adjusted operating margin jumped to an all-time high of 28% in Q4 from 24% in Q3.
- While Q3 CHC revenue was flat due to the weak flu season, Q4 CHC revenue grew 8%. The Rx pharmaceuticals revenue grew very strongly at 30% YoY (17.6% organic).
- Perrigo is trading at around 20 times its next 12 months earnings forecast (EPS of $7.2 - $7.5).
- Perrigo is back on the prowl for acquisitions because it has delevered significantly after the Elan acquisition.