Thu, Jun. 26, 5:34 PM
Thu, Jun. 26, 4:19 PM| Comment!
Wed, Jun. 25, 5:35 PM
Thu, Mar. 27, 4:16 PM
Thu, Mar. 27, 12:10 AM
Wed, Mar. 26, 5:35 PM
Thu, Jan. 9, 4:22 PM| Comment!
Dec. 12, 2013, 9:56 AM
- Intel (INTC +1.1%) has been upgraded to Neutral by Nomura. Citi and Drexel Hamilton upgraded shares last Friday.
- Micron (MU +2%) has been upgraded to Buy by Nomura. Shares fell yesterday following an MKM report stating SK Hynix's Wuxi, China fab will be operational sooner than expected.
- Xilinx (XLNX +1.7%) has been upgraded to Buy by Nomura. In addition, both Xilinx and rival Altera (ALTR +0.6%) have been started at Outperform by JMP.
- iRobot (IRBT +2.2%) has been upgraded to Neutral by JPMorgan.
- Synchronoss (SNCR +6.8%) has been upgraded to Strong Buy by Raymond James.
- Teradata (TDC -2%) has been cut to Sector Perform by RBC. Shares are making new 52-week lows.
- Texas Instruments (TXN -0.7%) and SanDisk (SNDK -2.3%) have been cut to Reduce by Nomura. TI provided an in-line mid-quarter update on Monday, while SanDisk fell in tandem with Micron yesterday.
- Sigma Designs (SIGM -17.8%) has been cut to Hold by Needham after missing FQ3 estimates.
- Progress Software (PRGS -7.5%) has been cut to Market Perform by JMP.
Sep. 25, 2013, 4:24 PM| Comment!
Jun. 26, 2013, 5:30 PM
Jun. 26, 2013, 4:30 PM
Mar. 27, 2013, 4:23 PM
Jan. 3, 2013, 4:17 PM
Dec. 4, 2012, 5:01 PMTibco (TIBX) -14.7% AH after warning it expects to report FQ4 (ended Nov. 30) revenue of $292M-$295M and EPS of $0.37-$0.38, below a consensus of $316M and $0.44. Tibco blames a mix of soft government spending, Sandy-related deal delays, and poor execution in its infrastructure (i.e. middleware) business, particularly in the Americas. The FQ4 report arrives on Dec. 20. It could be a rough day for enterprise software stocks tomorrow: QLIK -3.7%. PRGS -1.4%. RHT -2.3%. INFA -1.1%. CTXS -1%. ORCL -0.9%. SAP -0.8%. | Comment!
Oct. 18, 2012, 12:25 PMProgress Software (PRGS +6.1%) pops after announcing a deal to sell 4 product lines to private software firm Trilogy Enterprises for $114M. Progress says the product lines have generated $83M in sales this year, and that their divestment will leave only two more lines to be sold as part of the company's efforts to rid itself of "non-core" offerings. (CEO resignation/guidance withdrawal) | Comment!
Oct. 8, 2012, 12:45 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
PRGS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR