Pros Holdings' Recent Acquisitions Helping Growth But Hurting Profitability
David Hernandez • Wed, Aug. 20
- Pros Holdings has experienced double digit growth over the last few years. This double digit growth has continue into 2014 with the help of two recent acquisitions.
- SignalDemand and Cameleon have both help Pros Holdings gain access to more customers. Yet, Cameleon gives Pros Holdings access to another rapidly growing market.
- The recent acquisitions have help rapidly grow revenue. However, they have also lead to significant increases in sales, marketing, general and administrative expenses.
- These acquisitions have made the company's profitability issues worse.
- Management needs to address the company's profitability issues or the stock will struggle and revenue growth will be wasted.