Wed, Sep. 2, 12:56 PM
- CEO Fred Durham purchased more than 15.6K shares last week at prices ranging from $4.45-$4.48, bringing his stake in CafePress (PRSS +2%) above 2.1M shares.
- The company's largest shareholder with more than a 15% stake, activist investor Lloyd Miller added 10K shares on Friday at $4.25 each.
- If the purchases seem relatively small, it's because they are. The stock however averages just over 22K shares in daily volume, and the company is in the midst of its own 3.5M share buyback.
Thu, Aug. 13, 5:39 PM
Thu, Aug. 13, 4:37 PM
- "The core business has quickly surpassed the bottom line results of the more complex company that we had last year and we are very excited for the future," says CEO Fred Durham.
- Gross profit margin of 40.8% vs. $35.6% a year ago.
- Non-GAAP adjusted EBITDA of $700K vs. a loss of $1.8M a year ago. Non-GAAP loss from continuing operations of $500K or $0.03 per share vs. a loss of $2.4M and $0.14.
- Repurchased 489.2K shares for $2.3M, suggesting an average price of about $4.70.
- Cash and equivalents of $42.7M as of June 30.
- The next unit up for sale is the EZ Prints business, and a $7.3M charge was taken to reflect the deal terms under consideration. The sale is expected to be completed this quarter.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- PRSS -4.3% to $4.25 after hours.
Thu, Aug. 13, 4:18 PM
Wed, Aug. 12, 5:35 PM
Mon, Jun. 15, 9:36 AM
- Intending to move its Bay Area operation into a smaller facility, CafePress (PRSS +0.2%) has entered into a lease-termination agreement for its current space in San Mateo.
- The company also transitions to a new certifying accountant - BDO USA - hoping to maintain the same-quality service, but with lower fees.
- Management expects meaningful cuts in the company's G&A expense run rate, though the full impact may not be felt unto 2016, or later.
- Previously: CafePress notches nearly 20% 2-day gain on buyback and bullish SA write-up (May 7)
- Related: CafePress's Depressed Stock Price Presents Opportunity (May 7)
Tue, May 12, 4:18 PM
Mon, May 11, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 7, 2:32 PM
- A cash balance roughly equal to the market cap protects on the downside, and the return of the founders as CEO and CMO offers the chance of substantial upside at CafePress (PRSS +8.2%), writes Whopper Investments on SA Pro.
- Not fooling around (management owns about 20% of the stock), the founders - since their return in August - raised cash with the sale of three businesses and this week launched a 3.5M share buyback.
Mon, May 4, 7:03 AM
Wed, Feb. 25, 4:18 PM
Tue, Feb. 24, 5:35 PM
- AEGN, AGO, AMSG, ANIK, AR, AREX, ARI, AVGO, AWR, BLDP, BMRN, BWC, CEMP, CHDN, CHMT, CLUB, CLVS, CRM, CSGP, CWT, CXO, DRYS, DXCM, EAC, EHTH, ELGX, EPAM, ESRT, ESV, FARO, FOE, GMED, GPOR, GXP, HK, IL, KW, LB, LGCY, LHCG, MCHX, MDVN, MELI, MMLP, OAS, ORIG, PGTI, PLKI, PRSS, PVA, RGR, RIG, RIGP, SBY, SFM, STAA, SYNC, TEG, TTEC, WDAY, WLL, WMGI, WPX, WR
Wed, Feb. 11, 12:45 PM
Nov. 13, 2014, 4:22 PM
Nov. 12, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 12, 2014, 4:24 PM
PRSS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR