Wed, Sep. 9, 7:54 AM
- Pacific Sunwear of California (NASDAQ:PSUN) is down sharply following a FQ2 earnings miss and weak guidance.
- Comparable-store sales declined 6% in FQ2 as key summer items such as shorts, swim gear, and sandals saw disappointing demand.
- The company expects revenue of $196M to $203M in FQ3 vs. $212M consensus off a negative comp (-6% to -3%).
- Previously: Pacific Sunwear of California misses by $0.04, misses on revenue (Sep. 08 2015)
- PSUN -16.7% premarket to $0.50.
Tue, Sep. 8, 4:01 PM
Mon, Sep. 7, 5:35 PM
Thu, May 28, 4:42 PM
- Pacific Sunwear (NASDAQ:PSUN) reports comparable-store sales fell 2% in Q1.
- Improved merchandise margins helped to offset the slip in comps during the period.
- Store count -13 Y/Y to 605.
- Q2 guidance: The company expects comp sales growth of -4% to flat. Revenue of $201M-$209M seen.
- Previously: Pacific Sunwear of California misses by $0.01, misses on revenue
Thu, May 28, 4:01 PM
Wed, May 27, 5:35 PM
Wed, Mar. 25, 4:02 PM
Tue, Mar. 24, 5:35 PM
Dec. 3, 2014, 5:36 PM
- With shares down 49% YTD going into earnings, Pacific Sunwear's (NASDAQ:PSUN) FQ3 beat is going over well. As is the fact comparable store sales rose 4% Y/Y, after rising only 0.3% in FQ2.
- FQ4 guidance is for revenue of $218M-$227M and EPS of -$0.12 to -$0.17 vs. a consensus of $221.7M and -$0.12. Comparable sales are expected to be flat to up 4%.
- Gross margin rose 150 bps Y/Y in FQ3 to 26.7%. SG&A spend rose 9% to $58M. PSUN ended the quarter with $12.3M in cash, and $88.5M in long-term debt. Store count fell by 15 Y/Y to 620.
- FQ3 results, PR
Dec. 3, 2014, 4:02 PM
Dec. 2, 2014, 5:35 PM
Aug. 28, 2014, 4:03 PM
Aug. 27, 2014, 5:35 PM
May 29, 2014, 4:03 PM
May 28, 2014, 5:35 PM
Mar. 18, 2014, 4:10 PM
PSUN vs. ETF Alternatives
Pacific Sunwear, is a specialty retailer rooted in the action sports, fashion and music influences of California. It sells a combination of branded and proprietary casual apparel, accessories and footwear designed to appeal to teens and young adults.
Other News & PR