Jan. 30, 2014, 9:52 AM
- Vipshop (VIPS -4%) has been cut to Neutral by UBS. Bof/A/Merrill and UBS started shares at Buy earlier this month.
- Sequans (SQNS +3.6%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Baird ahead of its Feb. 6 Q4 report.
- Amdocs (DOX +3.9%) has been upgraded to Outperform by Oppenheimer following yesterday afternoon's FQ1 beat.
- PTC (PTC +3.7%) has been upgraded to Overweight by JPMorgan. The company posted an FQ1 beat a week ago.
- Blackbaud (BLKB -1.4%) has been cut to Underweight by JPMorgan.
- Integrated Silicon (ISSI -2.8%) has been cut to Hold by Craig-Hallum a day after posting mixed FQ1 results.
- Synopsys (SNPS +0.2%) and SS&C (SSNC -3.6%) have been cut to Neutral by JPMorgan.
- Spansion (CODE +1.9%) has been started at Overweight by Morgan Stanley ahead of its Feb. 4 Q4 report.
Nov. 6, 2013, 5:06 PM
Jul. 24, 2013, 5:16 PM
Aug. 28, 2012, 11:48 AMAutodesk (ADSK +3.2%) has bought some of the assets of Inforbix, a developer of cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) software. Autodesk, which competes with PMTC and DASTY in the PLM space, plans to integrate Inforbix's technology within its cloud-based PLM360 suite, and has named Inforbix co-founder Oleg Shilovitsky its Senior Director of PLM and Data Management. Autodesk was crushed last week due to a poor FQ2 report (I, II, III). | Comment!
Jul. 2, 2012, 11:08 AMIn addition to Qlik, Jefferies, is downgrading Parametric Technology (PMTC -4.6%) to Hold, citing checks that point to weakening demand. The firm adds it expects organic growth, which already appears to be under pressure given Parametric's Q2 guidance, to remain depressed for a while longer. Larger CAD software rival Autodesk (ADSK -1.3%) might be ticking lower in sympathy. | Comment!
Apr. 25, 2012, 5:33 PM
Apr. 9, 2012, 3:48 PMParametric Technology (PMTC -3%) extends Thursday's 21% rout after the company's FQ2 warning. Canaccord downgrades shares to Hold despite believing in PMTC's technological leadership in its product lifecycle management software. Though seeing long-term growth potential, the firm thinks it will take "a few quarters of solid execution to regain investor conviction." | Comment!
Apr. 5, 2012, 9:18 AMParametric Technology (PMTC) -16.2% premarket after the software developer lowers its Q2 forecast. PMTC says license revenue was impacted by a large transaction in Europe that did not close and lower than expected results in North America. It now expects Q2 EPS of $0.26-$0.28 on revenue of $300M, down from earlier guidance of $0.32-$0.36 and $305M-$320M. | Comment!
PTC vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR