There are no Focus articles on PUSH.
There are no Transcripts on PUSH.
Wed, Jan. 8, 10:31 AM
- A study by location analytics firm Placed gives some insight into the grocery store shopping behavior and spending decisions of a key customer segment - the army of mothers that can make-or-break consumer brands.
- Mothers were found to be 41% less likely to visit specialty grocery store Whole Foods Market (WFM) as the group opted for chains such as Kroger (KR), Aldi, Food Lion (DEG), and Hy-Vee. The implication could be strong for brands looking to sell directly to moms.
- The data also revealed that mothers shopping at Kroger and Safeway (SWY) preferred the websites of the grocers, while moms pushing carts down the aisle at Publix (PUSH) were more likely to scan barcodes and QR codes.
- The dollar store group (DG, FDO, DLTR) was also a much larger focus by moms than the national average for consumers.
- Full report from Placed.
Tue, Jan. 7, 10:56 AM
- Research firm ForeSee is out with some interesting analysis on customer experience trends for the holiday shopping season.
- Leading the pack of retailers in satisfying their customers was Amazon (AMZN +1.1%) and L.L. Bean, while Priceline.com (PCLN +1.5%) lagged
- Other notable results was a striking improvement by Wal-Mart (WMT +0.4%) in mobile satisfaction and the upset by grocery store chain Publix (PUSH +3.3%) to top Apple for the in-store satisfaction category.
Nov. 18, 2013, 2:25 PM| Comment!
PUSH vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR