Fri, May 15, 1:49 PM
- Shares of Bwin.Party Digital Entertainment (OTCPK:PYGMF) jump 11.4% after GVC Holdings (OTC:GMVHF) says it has an offer on the table for the company.
- A deal would be structured as a reverse takeover is an agreement is finalized.
- Bwin.Party has been the subject of considerable speculation over a full or partial sale.
Tue, Feb. 17, 2:08 PM
- Takeover talks between 888 Holdings (OTCPK:EIHDF) and William Hill broke down yesterday, according to Financial Times.
- 888 Holdings rejected a £700M ($1.075B) offer made by the large bookmaking company.
- Bwin.party (OTCPK:PYGMF) and 888 Holdings are both down sharply in London trading over the last few sessions as M&A speculation has fizzled.
PYGMF vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR