SA Transcripts • Tue, Nov. 4
From other sites
- QTNT is a commercial-stage medical diagnostic firm, developing tests for blood sample grouping and disease screening.
- QTNT significantly decreased its share price from $14-$16 to $9-$11.
- We are neutral on this IPO, given that QTNT will not be able to commercialize its new technology platform for years to come, as well as well-funded competition.
- QTNT, a commercial-stage medical diagnostic firm, develops tests for blood diseases.
- QTNT plans to raise $75.0 million in its upcoming IPO, offering 5.0 million shares at an expected price range of $14-$16 per share.
- We are neutral on this IPO as QTNT’s new platform has yet to commercialize; the IPO lacks very strong underwriters.
Mon, Nov. 3, 6:51 PM
Tue, Oct. 21, 8:35 AM
Mon, Aug. 4, 7:34 PM
- Quotient Limited (QTNT +3.6%) fiscal Q1 results: Total Revenue: $5.9M (-11.4%); Gross Profit: $3.5M (-25.0%); Operating Expenses: $7.9M (+91.2%); Operating Loss: ($4.4M) (-875.9%); Net Loss: ($2.6M) (-662.3%); Loss Per Share: ($0.20) (-600.0%); Quick Assets: $32.0M (+344.4%).
- Fiscal 2015 Guidance: Total revenue: $19.4M - 20.4M; product revenue: $18.7M - 19.7M; operating loss: ($33M - 30M).
- Fiscal Q2 guidance: Product sales: $4.3M - 4.8M.
Mon, Aug. 4, 5:28 PM
Tue, May. 20, 6:58 AM
QTNT vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR