Mon, Feb. 23, 5:08 PM
Sun, Feb. 22, 5:35 PM
Thu, Feb. 5, 8:57 AM
- Courier Corp. (NASDAQ:CRRC) agrees to be acquired by R.R. Donnelley (NASDAQ:RRD) for $23/share, terminating the previously announced deal to be acquired by Quad/Graphics (NYSE:QUAD).
- CRRC had agreed to be bought by QUAD for $20.50, but RRD swooped in with an unsolicited $23/share offer on Jan. 27.
- RRD expects the acquisition to be both deleveraging and accretive to earnings within 12 months following the closing of the deal, likely in H2 2015.
Tue, Jan. 27, 8:48 AM
- Courier (NASDAQ:CRRC) says it has received an unsolicited proposal from R.R. Donnelley & Sons (NASDAQ:RRD) to acquire the company for $23/share.
- Earlier this month, CRRC agreed to be bought by Quad/Graphics (NYSE:QUAD) in a cash and stock deal that valued CRRC at $20.50/share; Courier's board says it has not changed its recommendation in support of the merger with QUAD.
- CRRC is halted.
Fri, Jan. 16, 3:55 PM
- Courier Corp. (CRRC +35.9%) surges after agreeing to be acquired today by Quad/Graphics (QUAD -1.2%) for $260M.
- Shareholders will receive cash and stock equivalent to ~$20.50/share, a 41% premium over CRRC's closing price yesterday.
- QUAD expects the acquisition to close by mid-year, be accretive to earnings in 2016, and that the purchase price multiple will be less than 5x adjusted EBITDA after taking into account anticipated synergies.
Nov. 5, 2014, 5:58 PM
Sep. 18, 2014, 12:25 PM
- On Sept. 22, Singular Research will be hosting the Best of the Uncovereds conference in LA.
- Thirty "off-the-radar" companies will be presenting. As of today, the following small-cap companies are expected to present. In aggregate, the companies presenting are followed by more than 13,000 SA users. The number of SA alert subscribers for each symbol follows the symbol:
- AETI 127, AVNW 769, BONE 765, CLIR 805, LODE 620, OTCQB:CRWG 128, HILL 750, DXPE 514, ELLO 0, OTCQX:IGXT 1,249, NNVC 1,632, NEWT 191, TIS 1,084, QUAD 562, REED 748, REX 491, RMCF 459, SALM 230, SPA 305, TESS 282, TREC 211, HTM 1,252
Aug. 5, 2014, 5:08 PM
Aug. 4, 2014, 5:35 PM
- AMTG, APEI, ARC, ATSG, ATVI, AVNR, AWR, AXLL, BIO, BKH, BMR, CHUY, CLR, CRTO, CSU, DAVE, DIS, DPM, DRYS, ENPH, EOG, FANG, FEYE, FRGI, FSLR, FTR, FUEL, GMED, GRPN, HCI, HGR, HT, ITRI, JAZZ, JCOM, KAR, LBTYA, MCHX, MITT, MODN, MPO, MRCY, NSTG, NYMT, OAS, OKE, OKS, ORA, ORIG, PBPB, PEGA, PNNT, PRAA, PZZA, QUAD, REXX, RLD, RST, RSYS, SGMS, SGY, SKT, SMCI, TDW, TMHC, TPC, TRMB, TTWO, UNTD, WBMD, WES, WGP, WMGI, WTR, XEC, Z, ZAGG, ZGNX
May. 20, 2014, 6:48 AM
May. 6, 2014, 5:22 PM
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:48 PM
Feb. 26, 2014, 5:11 PM| Comment!
Feb. 26, 2014, 12:10 AM| Comment!
Feb. 25, 2014, 5:35 PM| 4 Comments
Nov. 6, 2013, 2:13 PM
- Quad/Graphics (QUAD -17.1%) shares are collapsing after the company whiffed in Q3 and pared guidance.
- Management sees full-year revenue of $4.8B, vs. a previous range of 4.8B-$5.0B and a consensus of $4.99B. Adjusted EBITDA guidance is $580M, revised from $580M-$610M.
- CEO Joel Quadracci blamed results on "ongoing industry pressures, economic and political challenges in Latin America and a slower-than-expected turnaround in the underlying Vertis business."
QUAD vs. ETF Alternatives
Quad/Graphics Inc provides printing & media solutions. It operates in commercial print portion of the printing industry as a printer of consumer magazines, catalogs, journals, direct mail, books, and other commercial and specialty printed products.
Other News & PR