- Weak third quarter revenue guidance amid Samsung and worldwide tablet market supply issues initiated a sell-off, resulting in a 40% valuation drop in the past week.
- QUIK is expected to grow in line with previous guidance as connectivity and flexible fusion sensor hub production begins in the second half of 2014.
- Sell-off is an opportunity that entails substantial growth potential in connectivity and sensor hub market.
- Second half 2014 is on target with previous connectivity and flexible fusion sensor processor roadmap guidance.
- Quicklogic developing software and MEMS portfolio.