Thu, Aug. 20, 8:11 AM
- Net income of $4.2M, or $0.11 per diluted share vs. $7.7M, or $0.21 per diluted share, in last year's second quarter.
- Sales by segment: Engineered Films -15.4%; Applied Technology -43.7%; Aerostar -41.2%.
- Cash and cash equivalents totaled $47.6M, flat with the previous quarter.
- Repurchased 400K shares during the quarter, bringing the total shares repurchased year-to-date to 550K shares.
- Q2 results
- RAVN -4.2% premarket
Thu, Aug. 20, 8:02 AM
Tue, May 19, 8:02 AM
Wed, Mar. 11, 6:07 AM
Nov. 20, 2014, 9:13 AM
Aug. 20, 2014, 9:03 AM
May 21, 2014, 9:11 AM
Mar. 12, 2014, 9:15 AM
Nov. 21, 2013, 2:03 PM
- Raven Industries (RAVN +7.1%) Q3 EPS of $0.34, beats by $0.03.
- Revenue of $104.9M (+8.1% Y/Y), beats by $4.3M.
- Applied Technology segment revenue climbed 10.8% Y/Y to $43.8M, Engineered Films +20.8% to $40.2M, and Aerostar -8.0% to $24.3M.
- Looking ahead to Q4, management notes "it will be difficult to match the growth we saw in the just-completed third quarter, but we still have opportunities that could fuel some year-over-year fourth quarter earnings growth."
- PR, Conference call (webcast)
Aug. 19, 2013, 2:28 PM
- Raven Industries (RAVN +2.7%) trades higher today after the industrial manufacturer earlier reported Q2 EPS that came in below estimates, but beat on its top line revenue number.
- Sales were $93.4M, above estimates for $90.66M.
- Sales rose modestly in its Engineered Films division, but were down slightly in Applied Technology.
- Aerostar sales declined 23%, largely due to reduced demand from U.S. government agency customers.
- Looking forward, the company notes that it sees its H2 profit growth improving on a Y/Y basis, 2014 could be flat.
Aug. 19, 2013, 9:09 AM
May 20, 2013, 4:41 PM
May 20, 2013, 11:19 AMRaven Industries (RAVN -9.4%) takes a hit this morning after its Q1 misses estimates. The company reported an EPS of $0.38 per share, versus estimates of $0.44, missing by $0.06 and down 27% Y/Y. Revenue came in at $103.7M versus expectations of $112.64M. Sales were down 12% from the same period last year. Looking forward, the company warns that "delivering year-over-year sales and earnings growth in the second quarter of fiscal 2014 will be challenging." | May 20, 2013, 11:19 AM | Comment!
Mar. 12, 2013, 9:23 AM
Nov. 20, 2012, 9:14 AM
Aug. 21, 2012, 3:39 PM
RAVN vs. ETF Alternatives
Raven Industries Inc is a technology company providing products to customers within the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction & military markets. Its operating segment includes: Applied Technology, Engineered Films & Aerostar Division.
Other News & PR