Aug. 19, 2013, 2:28 PM
- Raven Industries (RAVN +2.7%) trades higher today after the industrial manufacturer earlier reported Q2 EPS that came in below estimates, but beat on its top line revenue number.
- Sales were $93.4M, above estimates for $90.66M.
- Sales rose modestly in its Engineered Films division, but were down slightly in Applied Technology.
- Aerostar sales declined 23%, largely due to reduced demand from U.S. government agency customers.
- Looking forward, the company notes that it sees its H2 profit growth improving on a Y/Y basis, 2014 could be flat.
May 20, 2013, 12:45 PM
May 20, 2013, 11:19 AMRaven Industries (RAVN -9.4%) takes a hit this morning after its Q1 misses estimates. The company reported an EPS of $0.38 per share, versus estimates of $0.44, missing by $0.06 and down 27% Y/Y. Revenue came in at $103.7M versus expectations of $112.64M. Sales were down 12% from the same period last year. Looking forward, the company warns that "delivering year-over-year sales and earnings growth in the second quarter of fiscal 2014 will be challenging." | Comment!
Nov. 20, 2012, 9:14 AM
Aug. 21, 2012, 3:39 PM
May 18, 2012, 3:38 PM
Aug. 22, 2011, 11:48 AMRaven Industries (RAVN +5%) jumps as its record Q2 earnings easily beat estimates. EPS came in at $0.68 on sales of $90M, topping consensus expectations for $0.51 per share on $84M in sales as the booming commodities markets continue to drive demand for the company's precision agriculture solutions. | Comment!
RAVN vs. ETF Alternatives
Raven Industries Inc is a technology company providing products to customers within the industrial, agricultural, energy, construction & military markets. Its operating segment includes: Applied Technology, Engineered Films & Aerostar Division.
Other News & PR