5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
GlobeNewswire (Wed, 4:05PM)
GlobeNewswire (Feb 27, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 8, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 6, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Jan 6, 2014)
GlobeNewswire (Dec 5, 2013)
RCPT vs. ETF Alternatives
Wednesday, Mar 55:21 PM
Thursday, Dec 262013, 7:27 AM
Thursday, Dec 262013, 7:27 AM| Comment!
- Receptos (RCPT) has made a filing to offer up to $75M worth of stock. The firm closed at $28.75 on Tuesday.
- SA author Stephen Simpson made the pharmaceutical company an Alpha-Rich pick in mid-August, since when its share price has shot up almost 100%.
- "I was attracted by the company's S1P1 modulator technology and the prospects of the lead drug RPC1063 in both multiple sclerosis and ulcerative colitis," writes Simpson.
Thursday, Dec 52013, 12:53 PM|Thursday, Dec 52013, 12:53 PM| 2 Comments
Thursday, Dec 52013, 10:54 AM
Thursday, Dec 52013, 10:03 AM
Thursday, Dec 52013, 10:03 AM| Comment!
- Receptos (RCPT +22.7%) soars after saying the DMC for its Phase 2/3 trial of RPC1063 in RMS has recommended both the continuation of the Phase 2 portion of the study and the initiation of the Phase 3 component.
- The company says data from an interim analysis "support the RPC1063 differentiation profile and [is] consistent with data from prior RPC1063 studies."
- Expect top-line data from Phase 2 in mid-2014. (PR)
Monday, Nov 182013, 2:14 PM
Monday, Nov 182013, 2:14 PM| Comment!
- Market chatter suggests Wedbush is out with a price target hike to $44 (from $26) for Receptos (RCPT -0.8%).
- Rationale: Optimism for RPC1063's potential in IBD,
- BMO was out with a similarly bullish call ($41 target) earlier this month, highlighting development of RPC1063 in Relapsing Multiple Sclerosis.
Friday, Nov 12013, 3:57 PM
Friday, Nov 12013, 3:57 PM| Comment!
- BMO reiterates Receptos (RCPT -0.6%) at Outperform.
- "With primary focus on selective S1P1 modulator RPC1063, recent completion of enrollment to the phase 2 portion of the phase 2/3 RADIANCE trial in relapsing MS keeps both the Q4 interim analysis and mid-14 complete analysis on track," analyst Jim Birchenough says, referencing the pipeline update the company provided with its Q3 results.
- Price target hiked slightly to $41 (from $40), representing upside of nearly 62% from current levels.
Thursday, Oct 312013, 9:41 AM
Wednesday, Oct 162013, 10:50 AM
Wednesday, Oct 162013, 9:31 AM
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 11:38 AM
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 11:38 AM| 1 Comment
- Receptos (RCPT +6%) jumps after SA Pro's Stephen Simpson - initially skeptical of a biotech going public in the late stages of a multi-year bull market - takes a close look (embargoed until tomorrow morning) and sees significant upside ahead of some key test results.
- Kudos to SA Pro's Suneet Chandvani who 24 hours ago argued (embargoed for another 40 minutes) Digital Generation (DGIT +27.4%) remained dramatically undervalued even after August's big move higher. The company today agreed to sell its TV ad delivery business for $485M.
Thursday, Aug 82013, 5:55 AM
Monday, Jun 32013, 1:49 PMRecently public Receptos (RCPT +19.5%) soars on a Credit Suisse initiation (Outperform, price target $21). Analyst Ravi Mehrotra says RPC1063 — the company's "key asset" — has a clinical profile that puts it "in a different 'bucket'" than Novartis' Gilenya when it comes to treating multiple sclerosis. |Monday, Jun 32013, 1:49 PM| Comment!
Monday, Jun 32013, 12:48 PM