SA News • Mon, Nov. 10
Be smarter and faster with PRO Alerts on RDUS
From other sites
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 3, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 6, 2014)
- Science-driven biopharmaceutical company focused on developing novel differentiated therapeutics for patients with osteoporosis as well as other serious endocrine-mediated diseases.
- Re-tread, which originally scheduled its IPO for November '13. Re-treads generally don't perform well in the IPO aftermarket.
- High cash burn rate, indicated by a price/earnings multiple of -6.4. A lower absolute number is worse.
- Any negative price/earnings ratio with an absolute number below -10 is a cause for concern.
There are no Transcripts on RDUS.
Mon, Nov. 10, 6:01 PM
Tue, Oct. 21, 1:51 PM
Tue, Sep. 23, 3:53 PM
- Thinly-traded recent IPO Radius Health (RDUS +23.7%) zooms to a new high today on a 6x surge in volume. It is now up 145% from its June 6 debut price of $8.
- The biopharmaceutical firm's lead product is abaloparatide, an injectable bone anabolic for the treatment of osteoporosis. It is currently in Phase 3 development. If successful, Radius will submit an NDA and MAA to the respective regulators by mid-2015.
Tue, Sep. 23, 12:45 PM
Tue, Aug. 12, 9:05 AM
Tue, Aug. 12, 7:37 AM
Nov. 15, 2012, 6:20 PMRadius Health (RDUS) withdraws its plans for an initial public offering, citing general market conditions. The biopharmaceutical firm announced plans for an $86M IPO in February, looking to use the proceeds to fund the clinical development of its most advanced product candidates. The IPO was slated to launch in the last week of October, but was pushed back into election week amid the disruption of superstorm Sandy, then rescheduled again as markets fell following the U.S. vote. | Comment!
RDUS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR