- Management has invested in new security solutions which are helping to boost growth.
- These security solutions are helping boost growth but Radware is still having issues in the physical ADC market.
- Radware is in a tight battle for 3rd place in the physical ADC market but is being outspent by their competitors.
- Management is aggressively positioning the company for the digital ADC market. However, they will be competing against the same physical ADC companies.
- These market participants have more expertise and better quality products. Radware will need to spend more on research and development and sales and marketing in order to stay competitive.