There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
From other sites
Update: Remy International Posts Solid 9% Top Line Growth Despite Challenges
- Sales grew 9% Y/Y despite challenging and eventful Q3. Adjusted EBITDA fell 6% Y/Y and GAAP loss reached $0.33 per share on one-time restructuring and legal settlement costs.
- I listed the large Fidelity stake as one of the main risks to the long thesis. The 51% spin-off puts temporary pressure on Remy but will give it more freedom.
- Although the stock is down ~10% since my original article, I confirm my long thesis and keep my target price at $32, providing a strong 80% upside within several years.
Remy Intl. Has No Margin Of Safety And Weak Economics, Put Your Capital Elsewhere
- On an absolute basis, Remy operates in an industry with bad economics, and with no clear moat, macro headwinds are a prime driver for revenue.
- On a relative basis, Remy does not demonstrate an ability to produce excess operating margins or returns on capital as compared to peers.
- Market valuation is about fair, so there is no margin of safety.
- Remy's price generally demonstrates a mediocre company trading at a mediocre price.
Update: Remy International Q2 Earnings Solid, Outlook Positive- I Remain Long
- Solid Q2 earnings, diversified sales and positive automotive outlook promise continued growth.
- The long thesis continues to work well, with growth speeding up, debt decreasing compared to sales, although the stock price keeps fluctuating a lot.
- I reiterate my long thesis and keep my price target unchanged at $32 per share which should be achieved within two years.
We currently have no Breaking News on this stock.
REMY vs. ETF Alternatives
Remy International, Inc. engages in the design, manufacture, remanufacture, marketing, and distribution of non-discretionary, rotating electrical components for light and commercial vehicles for original equipment manufacturers.
Other News & PR