There are no Focus articles on RFMK.
There are no Transcripts on RFMK.
Rapid Fire Marketing Files 8K and Issues Shareholder Update on Company Plans for Remainder of 2014 into 2015PR Newswire (Wed, 12:25PM)
PR Newswire (Jul 15, 2014)
Thu, May. 22, 10:16 AM
- According to Florida-based Novus Medical Detox, today's marijuana is much more potent than the varieties available a generation ago. This poses significant health risks to consumers as the wave of legalization gains momentum.
- In a study by the University of Mississippi Potency Monitoring Project, the level of weed's main psychoactive ingredient, THC, has increased from 3.4% in 1993 to ~9% in 2008. In sinsemilla (the flowering tops of unfertilized female plants) THC levels have jumped from 5.8% to 13.4%. The lab has identified THC concentrations as high as 37% in certain pot strains.
- The controversy surrounding the legalization of marijuana will no doubt intensify as the health risks of consuming ever-higher levels of THC in cannabis become more widely known.
- Related tickers: (AFAI) (MDBX) (MJMD) (VAPR) (MJNA) (PLPL) (RFMK) (SKTO) (VMGI) (VAPE) (LATF) (HPNN) (NTRR)
Wed, May. 7, 9:01 AM
- Minnesota state senators vote 48-18 in favor of legalizing physician-prescribed medical marijuana. The bill will permit up to 55 dispensing centers around the state although the health commissioner could approve additional sites.
- Patients could legally possess up to 2.5 ounces of pot to be ingested in pills, oils or vaporized just shy of combustion. Smoking weed would still be illegal.
- The bill allows for a research study to assess the effects of medical marijuana in pill or liquid form in patients with severe illnesses.
- The Senate's version differs from the House's version so more work needs to be done before it passes over the Governor's desk.
- (CANV) (CBIS) (GWPH) (MJMD) (NVLX) (RFMK) (SKTO) (VAPE) (NTRR) (MWIP) (MCIG)
RFMK vs. ETF Alternatives
The core business in Rapid Fire Marketing is the Vapor Inhaler. Rapid Fire Marketing, Inc. is a developer, producer and of vapor inhaler products. The Vapor Inhaler (V.I.) is an innovative and disruptive technology for medical cannabis patients and nicotine and herb users around the world. Rapid... More