Tue, Aug. 12, 5:12 PM
Wed, Aug. 6, 5:11 PM| Comment!
Fri, Jul. 18, 11:19 AM| Comment!
Mon, Jun. 16, 12:48 PM
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS +2.8%) hires Paul C. Grint, M.D., as Chief Medical Office. Dr. Grint will be responsible for leading and expanding the company's microRNA clinical portfolio. He joins the firm from Forest Labs subsidiary Cerexa where he was President and responsible for anti-infective product development.
Sun, Feb. 16, 2:06 AM
- Biogen Idec (BIIB) has named director Stelios Papadopoulos as chairman to replace William Young, who will retire at the biotech company's next annual shareholders meeting.
- Papadopoulos is Chairman of Exelixis (EXEL), a cancer-drug discovery company that he co-founded in 1994, and Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS).
- ISI analyst Mark Schoenebaum seems to be very happy about Papadopoulos' appointment. "Stelios has as much, if not more, experience than anyone on Planet Earth right now advising biotech companies on how to create shareholder value," Schoenebaum says. "If the world of biotech was a city, Stelios would be mayor." (PR)
Dec. 16, 2013, 3:57 PM| 1 Comment
Oct. 30, 2013, 8:34 AM
- Alkermes (ALKS) started at Market Perform. Price target is $31.
- Sarepta Therapeutics (SRPT) started at Market Perform. Price target is $48.
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS) started at Outperform. Price target is $15.
- Forest Labs (FRX) started at Market Perform. Price target is $48.
- Supernus Pharmaceuticals (SUPN) started at Outperform. Price target is $12.
- Raptor Pharmaceuticals (RPTP) started at Outperform. Price target is $17.
- Kythera Biopharmaceuticals (KYTH) started at Outperform. Price target is $58.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals (ENDP) started at Market Perform. Price target is $40.
- Valeant Pharmaceuticals (VRX) started at Outperform. Price target is $130.
- Aegerion Pharmaceuticals (AEGR) started at Outperform. Price target is $105.
Aug. 14, 2013, 12:24 PM
- Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS +8.6%) moves up despite posting a mixed Q2, improving on last year but still coming up short versus consensus on a per share basis.
- Net loss per share was negatively impacted by its initial public offering and concurrent common stock issuances in October 2012.
- R&D expenses also rose, largely due to the expansion of R&D personnel and an increase in IND-enabling activities for RG-101 in the first half of 2013.
- Revenues rose to $4.76M from $3.3M, topping estimates looking for $3.41M.
Aug. 13, 2013, 4:34 PM| Comment!
Jul. 17, 2013, 9:12 AMPremarket gainers: EXXI +14%. HSOL +6%. LINE +5%. INSM +5%.
Losers: ZAGG -14%. VSTM -10%. RGLS -7%. MAT -7%. | Comment!
Jul. 17, 2013, 8:31 AM
Jul. 8, 2013, 8:36 AMDaVita HealthCare (DVA) names Garry Menzel as CFO and says he will join the company in mid-September. Menzel was most recently COO and CFO at Regulus Therapeutics (RGLS), whilst he also had a 14-year career on Wall Street with Credit Suisse, Goldman Sachs and Bain. Jim Hilger, who has served as Interim CFO since 2012, will continue as Chief Accounting Officer. (PR) | Comment!
May. 15, 2013, 6:42 AM
Feb. 20, 2013, 7:25 PM
Jan. 11, 2013, 12:45 PM
Dec. 27, 2012, 12:45 PM
RGLS vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR