Roche's Cancer Drug Sales Continue To Grow, May Face Competition In The Medium Term
Lucrative Advice • Wed, Oct. 29
- Roche showed impressive performance as sales grew on the back of their growth in cancer drug sales. Revenue was spread across pharmaceuticals division as well as its diagnostics division.
- Growth in Roche’s pharmaceutical division was broad based as it wasn’t only the breast cancer treatment drugs that performed well.
- There are expectations of future competition in the market but Roche has strategized smartly in order to deal with the market saturation.
- Roche is aiming to grow its portfolio beyond oncology to immunology and ophthalmology.
- Investment in Roche is definitely rewarding and safe, and any future drop in prices should be considered an ideal entry point.