There are no Transcripts on RIGL.
PR Newswire (Aug 13, 2014)
at CNBC.com (Jun 5, 2013)
at CNBC.com (Jun 4, 2013)
at Fox Business (Apr 5, 2013)
at MarketWatch.com (Oct 3, 2012)
at CNBC.com (Dec 1, 2011)
at CNBC.com (Apr 21, 2011)
Wed, Aug. 13, 5:36 PM
Wed, Aug. 13, 12:46 PM
Wed, Aug. 13, 9:15 AM
Wed, Aug. 13, 8:32 AM
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals' (NASDAQ:RIGL) ophthalmic JAK/SYK inhibitor, R348, did not achieve its primary or secondary endpoints in a Phase 2 clinical trial in patients with dry eye disease. The endpoints were: changes in corneal fluorescein staining, conjunctival staining, tear production and dry eye symptom scores from baseline over 12 weeks of treatment versus placebo.
- The company will cease its development of R348 for dry eye disease but will continue its Phase 2 study of dry eye in patients with graft vs host disease (GvHD).
- Separately, the firm has stopped it indirect AMPK activator program, R118, due to its side-effect profile demonstrated in Phase 1. It will continue its direct AMPK activator research program.
- Shares are down 9% premarket on modest volume.
Tue, Aug. 5, 11:09 AM
Tue, Aug. 5, 7:41 AM
Wed, May. 7, 7:39 AM
Tue, May. 6, 5:30 PM
- AGN, ALE, AOL, ARIA, ARQL, ATRO, AVA, AYR, BAM, BUD, CHK, CLH, COT, CTSH, DUK, DVN, DWSN, DX, EE, ENB, END, FWLT, GTIV, GWPH, HNT, HTZ, HUM, INXN, KELYA, KING, LAMR, LGND, LINC, LMIA, MDLZ, MEMP, MZOR, NAVB, NJR, NTLS, NVDQ, POM, PRGO, QRE, RIGL, ROC, SBGI, SE, SEP, SFUN, SNSS, SPAR, SPB, STRA, SUSP, SUSS, TAP, THI, TLM, TMHC, TPC, TRGT, USAC, VOYA, VSI, WBAI, WPX, WRES, XEC.
Thu, Mar. 6, 9:15 AM
- Gainers: PXLW +38%. BORN +30%. SGMO +17%. ERII +14%. BSPM +14%. ORAN +10%. BSDM +9%. GEVO +9%. LJPC +8%. ROX +8%. RIGL +8%. RGSE +8%. NEON +8%. PPHM +7%. NAVB +7%. FREE +6%. PSTI +6%. MVIS +5%. LOGI +5%. GRO +5%.
- Losers: LOV -20%. XGTI -13%. PLCE -12%. SPLS -11%. BLDP -8%. FCEL -6%. DANG -6%. MXWL -6%.
Tue, Mar. 4, 10:14 AM
- Shares of Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL +5.7%) get a pop after reporting earnings this morning.
- Quick assets totaled $212M at years end. The company expects to burn $80M this year.
- Cash on hand is sufficient to fund operations through the second quarter of 2016.
- Mutual fund ownership has retreated from 246 to 184 over the past four quarters.
- Earnings release
Tue, Mar. 4, 7:32 AM
Tue, Mar. 4, 12:05 AM
Mon, Mar. 3, 5:30 PM
Sat, Feb. 8, 8:25 AM
- 24/7's Lee Jackson pinpoints eight small-cap biotech ideas, whose stocks all trade near $5 but with big upside potential; each company has promising clinical trials and in some cases FDA-approved products already on the market or soon to arrive.
- Galena Biopharma (GALE) "may be the home run that biotech investors are looking for," and the stock may be an acquisition target; Novavax (NVAX) has six vaccine candidates undergoing clinical trials and a seventh being readied for a Phase I study later this year.
- Jackson's other favorite biotech opportunities: ARRY, BIOD, PLX, RIGL, SNTA, ZGNX.
- J.P. Morgan has three different ideas for aggressive risk-tolerant investors: ITMN, NPSP and PLX.
Nov. 5, 2013, 7:43 AM
Oct. 24, 2013, 11:12 AM
- Rigel Pharmaceuticals (RIGL -1.4%) gives investors a pipeline update.
- R333 is out (at least as a potential treatment for active skin lesions in DLE patients) after the drug missed its primary endpoint in a Phase 2 study.
- RIGL will initiate two pivotal studies of fostamatinib for ITP in H1 2014. Investors should expect top line data in 2015. (PR)
RIGL vs. ETF Alternatives
Rigel Pharmaceuticals Inc is a clinical-stage drug development company that discovers and develops novel, small-molecule drugs for the treatment of inflammatory/autoimmune diseases, as well as for certain cancers and metabolic diseases.
Other News & PR