- Market has failed to account for excellent resource update in February.
- This resource update gives RIOM the financial flexibility to build Phase II of the La Arena mine without diluting shareholders.
- Phase II feasibility study results this summer offers catalyst for sudden repricing of stock higher.
- The market currently values Phase II at nearly zero. As such, Phase II is a nearly free call option on 4 billion pounds of copper/4 million ounces of gold.
- Existing operations are worth roughly $2/share, limiting downside even if Phase II doesn't work out.