5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are no Focus articles on RLY.
There are no Transcripts on RLY.
There are no News articles on RLY.
RLY vs. ETF Alternatives
The SPDR® SSgA Multi-Asset Real Return ETF seeks to achieve real return consisting of capital appreciation and current income. The Fund invests in exchange traded funds registered under the Investment Company Act of 1940, as amended, that seek to track the performance of a market index; exchange traded commodity trusts; and exchange traded notes. The Portfolio may invest in certain ETPs that pay fees to the Adviser and its affiliates for management, marketing or other services.
See more details on sponsor's website
See more details on sponsor's website
Country: United States
Wednesday, Jan 82:41 PM
Wednesday, Jan 82:41 PM| Comment!
- State Street Global Advisors, the industry giant behind popular SPDR funds such as SPY and GLD, will laund the SPDR MFS Systematic Core Equity ETF (SYE), Growth Equity ETF (SYG), and Value Equity ETF (SYV) on January 9th.
- Each employing different size and style specific strategies, these new funds will appeal to investors looking for capital appreciation and agility in the markets.
- The addition of 3 active ETFs is a large step for State Street, as there are currently only 5 ETFs in their portfolio that employ an active strategy: GAL, RLY, INKM, ULST, SRLN
- Other actively managed equity ETFs: SYLD, TTFS, HDGE, IELG, FWDD, ACCU, FWDI, HUSE, RWG, ONEF, IESM, GVT, RPX
Thursday, Oct 172013, 2:46 PM
Thursday, Oct 172013, 2:46 PM| Comment!
- These new additions to Charles Schwab's (SCHW) commission free resource platform brings the total funds offered up to 121 and expands the range of available asset categories to include global multi-asset income, long-term corporate bonds, fundamentally weighted indexes, and asset allocation ETFs.
- Vice President of ETF platform management, Beth Flynn, stated “we’re pleased to be adding to the range of funds and asset categories that we can offer commission-free, and continue to believe that this is just the beginning.”
- New additions to the OneSource Lineup: HGI, BSJJ, BSJK, BSCL, BSCM, CBND, RLY, GAL, INKM, WDIV, FNDB, FNDX, FNDA, FNDF, FNDC, FNDE
- Schwab's competition in the deep discount sector: E*TRADE Financial Corp. (ETFC), TD Ameritrade Holdings Corp. (AMTD), and Interactive Brokers Group (IBKR)
Monday, Jul 92012, 1:22 PM
Friday, Jun 82012, 12:31 PMDividends may not be a free lunch, but WisdomTree research shows the highest quintile of payers outperformed the S&P 500 by 2.5%/year over the last half century, and with less beta. Even the 2nd highest quintile performed 2% better/year than the S&P. (a sampling) |Friday, Jun 82012, 12:31 PM| Comment!
Thursday, Jun 72012, 3:46 PMSeeing a huge surge of interest in "esoteric" investments (MLPs to name one) paying fat yields, one financial adviser sees the instruments approaching bubble territory. No such froth is evident in plain-vanilla dividend payers, VIG lagging the SPY for the last 2 years. |Thursday, Jun 72012, 3:46 PM| Comment!
Saturday, Jun 22012, 10:00 AMPass on the "ice cream" and focus on the "spinach," writes Brendan Conway, noting the S&P's high-yield stocks are trading at their greatest premium to the steady dividend growers in at least 20 years. High yields may presage low future dividend growth, make the stock more susceptible to rising interest rates, and will get hurt more in event of a tax hike. Possible picks: VIG, SDY. |Saturday, Jun 22012, 10:00 AM| 2 Comments
Tuesday, May 292012, 3:09 PMInvestors in a defensive mood can always turn to dividend stock plays, writes Russ Koesterich. Indices of dividend stocks have volatility of just 80% or less than the S&P 500. And don't forget emerging markets, where dividend indices also exhibit lower volatility than the broad markets in which they reside. |Tuesday, May 292012, 3:09 PM| 1 Comment