Rexahn's New Nanotechnology Patent Creates Next-Generation Docetaxel, Gemcitabine And Cisplatin
- A novel patent for delivery platform CPMA builds Rexahn's IP fortress around targeted cancer therapy.
- CPMA allows cancer drugs to be carried directly to tumors with less side effects unlike chemotherapy cocktails.
- Early-stage biotech risks apply; bigger trials may not replicate results of smaller ones.
- Rexahn is progressing further into oncology's nearly $50 billion global market.
- Targeted cancer therapy is at the vanguard of new medicine.