There are no Transcripts on ROYL.
Tue, Jul. 8, 12:46 PM
Thu, Jun. 26, 2:26 PM
- Royale Energy (ROYL +8.3%) is on the move after saying two of its recently identified drilling targets on Alaska's North Slope may contain as much as 325M barrels of oil.
- ROYL says it has applied to state authorities for permits to drill two locations during the upcoming winter drilling season using a rig already under contract, and the wells are being designed to evaluate the unconventional and shale potentials of the targets.
Thu, Jun. 26, 9:17 AM
Thu, May. 22, 12:46 PM
Thu, May. 22, 9:15 AM
Thu, May. 22, 8:25 AM
- Royale Energy (ROYL) +20.6% premarket on news it has identified a large drillable target on its Alaskan 3D seismic.
- ROYL says anomalies found in the seismic are located within a critical interval of prospectivity, where elsewhere on Alaska's North Slope the same characteristics have seen excellent exploration results.
Tue, May. 13, 8:35 AM
Oct. 21, 2013, 2:22 PM
- Royale Energy (ROYL -0.7%) reports Q3 earnings of $0.04/share vs. prior-year loss and a single analyst estimate of breakeven, and revenues rose 465% Y/Y to $3.12M vs. single estimate of $2.34M.
- ROYL says the results indicate a successful turnaround with reduced expenses and elimination of long-term debt, combined with increased production from new wells and prices at $4/Mcf.
Aug. 21, 2013, 10:30 AM
- Royale Energy (ROYL +11.2%) says an outside study shows its shale acreage in Alaska's North Slope is a qualified prospective resource with an average recovery rate of 3,995 bbl/acre of oil, equivalent to ~639K barrels of oil per well drilled.
- Preparation for a seismic survey has begun, final engagement of the contractor is expected soon, and data should be available by Q2 2014, ROYL says.
Aug. 21, 2013, 9:14 AM
Aug. 5, 2013, 2:01 PM| Comment!
Jul. 29, 2013, 3:00 PM
- Rampart Energy says in a presentation that it is "rapidly progressing" in its project in the North Slope of Alaska with Royale Energy (ROYL +4.2%).
- Rampart says it is engaged in negotiations to expand its exposure to a "key petroleum fairway via the acquisition of additional acreage" which, if completed, would "materially add to the current acreage position" of the company.
Jun. 12, 2013, 3:38 PM
May. 28, 2013, 9:14 AM
May. 28, 2013, 8:19 AMRoyale Energy (ROYL) +22.4% premarket on news of an agreement with Rampart Energy of Australia for the development of a portion of ROYL's Alaska North Slope property. Rampart may earn up to 75% working interest in ROYL's western and central acreage upon completion of a work program including seismic and drilling commitments. | 1 Comment
Apr. 11, 2013, 12:49 PM
Instablogs are blogs which are instantly set up and networked within the Seeking Alpha community. Instablog posts are not selected, edited or screened by Seeking Alpha editors, in contrast to contributors' articles.
ROYL vs. ETF Alternatives
Royale Energy Inc is an oil and natural gas producer. It is engaged in the production and sale of natural gas, acquisition of oil and gas lease interests and proved reserves, and drilling of both exploratory and development wells.
Other News & PR