Tue, Sep. 2, 8:01 AM
- Rouse Properties (NYSE:RSE) announces a JV with David Hocker & Associates to own and operate the 670K foot enclosed mall in Tupelo, MS. The deal also includes an adjacent 60K square foot strip center.
- Rouse is buying a 51% interest in the properties and will act as managing member for the venture, which is valued at $98.85M. The JV is taking on a 10-year $67M non-recourse loan with interest rate of 4.29%.
- Source: Press Release
Mon, Aug. 4, 4:44 PM
- Core FFO of $21.4M or $0.37 per share vs. $17.2M and $0.34 a year ago, thanks to property acquisitions. Dividend is $0.17.
- Full year core FFO guidance is boosted to $1.59-$1.63 per share and assumes growth of 3-4% in same property core NOI.
- Conference call at 5 ET
- Previously: Rouse Properties FFO in-line, beats on revenue
- RSE flat AH
Mon, Aug. 4, 4:25 PM
Fri, Jun. 6, 12:39 PM
- Rouse Properties (RSE +4%) is initiated with an Outperform rating and $19 price target at RBC Capital.
- In other new financial sector coverage, Sterling Bancorp (STL +2.7%) is started with a Buy and $14 PT at Guggenheim, and newish IPO City Office REIT (CIO -0.3%) is started with a Buy at $15.50 PT at Compass Point.
Wed, Mar. 5, 5:14 PM| Comment!
Tue, Jan. 7, 12:47 PM
- The offering of 7M shares with 1.05M share greenshoe would add more than 16% to the float if the option is taken up in full.
- In addition to the usual general corporate purposes, Rouse (RSE -4.3%) intends to use the proceeds to pay off debt taken out to fund the purchase of two enclosed malls last month.
- Press release
Nov. 4, 2013, 6:46 PM
Nov. 5, 2012, 6:28 PM
RSE vs. ETF Alternatives
Other News & PR