Mon, Mar. 9, 12:45 PM
Mon, Mar. 9, 9:12 AM
Mon, Mar. 9, 7:19 AM
- Alcoa (NYSE:AA) has agreed to acquire RTI International (NYSE:RTI) in a stock-for-stock transaction with an enterprise value of $1.5B.
- RTI shareholders will receive 2.8315 Alcoa shares for each RTI share, representing a value of $41 per RTI share based on Alcoa’s closing price on March 6.
- The acquisition is expected to contribute $1.2B in revenues in 2019, up from $794M generated in 2014; RTI’s profitability is expected to reach 25% EBITDA margin in 2019, up from 14.5% in 2014.
- RTI will also grow Alcoa's pro forma 2014 annual aerospace revenues by 13%, up from $5B to $5.6B.
- AA +1.4%; RTI +28.3% premarket
Wed, Feb. 11, 7:34 AM| Comment!
Tue, Feb. 10, 5:30 PM
Nov. 5, 2014, 7:35 AM| Comment!
Nov. 4, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACT, ANSS, ARIA, ATHM, AVA, AWR, AXAS, BBEP, BPI, BSFT, CBB, CCC, CEQP, CHK, CLH, CNP, COV, CSTE, CTSH, DAVE, DNR, DUK, EE, ENB, ENDP, FSS, GLDD, GTN, HFC, HL, HRC, INXN, KELYA, LAMR, LPX, LVLT, MDLZ, MEMP, MGA, MNTA, MVIS, NICE, NRG, NUS, OGE, PWE, PWR, RDC, RLGY, ROC, RRD, RTI, SBGI, SE, SEP, SMG, SSYS, STWD, SWC, THI, TMHC, TRGT, TW, TWX, VG, VOYA, WCG, WIX, YORW
Sep. 25, 2014, 6:56 PM
- Titanium suppliers Allegheny Technologies (NYSE:ATI), Precision Castparts (NYSE:PCP) and RTI International Metals (NYSE:RTI) should benefit near and long term from supply chain de-risking in response to geopolitical instability in Russia, Credit Suisse says, seeing a secular positive through the cycle for titanium producers.
- New platforms from Boeing and Airbus are expected to be 12%-16% titanium by purchase weight compared to high single-digits in current gen platforms, which the firm says could result in as much as 50% growth in titanium consumption in aerospace over the next five years.
- The report didn't help shares today: ATI -4.8%, PCP -1.2%, RTI -2.6%.
Aug. 7, 2014, 5:49 PM
- Boeing (NYSE:BA) and United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) have been stockpiling titanium parts in case rising economic tensions disrupt supplies from the Russian producer the two U.S. companies rely on for the metal that is critical to building jetliners, WSJ reports.
- The aerospace giants, as well as Europe's Airbus (OTCPK:EADSF, OTCPK:EADSY), buy a substantial share of their titanium from VSMPO, the world's largest titanium producer; VSMPO also supplies ~35% of the titanium Boeing uses for commercial jetliners, with U.S. companies Allegheny Technologies (NYSE:ATI), RTI International Metals (NYSE:RTI) and Precision Castparts (NYSE:PCP) unit Titanium Metals supplying the rest.
- BA and UTX are said to have been stockpiling as much as six extra months' supply of highly customized titanium forgings.
Aug. 5, 2014, 12:47 PM
Aug. 5, 2014, 7:33 AM| Comment!
Jun. 25, 2014, 1:33 PM
- The company creates the position of Chief Risk Officer and current CFO Bill Hull moves over to take that position. Taking Hull's spot as CFO is Michael McAuley who was most recently with Goodrich prior to its takeover by UTX.
- "RTI is a vastly different company today from seven years ago when I began as CEO," says Dawne Hickton.
- Source: Press Release
May. 6, 2014, 7:46 AM| Comment!
May. 5, 2014, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Feb. 27, 2014, 6:43 AM| Comment!
Feb. 27, 2014, 12:05 AM| Comment!
RTI vs. ETF Alternatives
RTI International Metals Inc is engaged in producing and supplying titanium mill products. It also manufactures titanium & specialty metal components for international aerospace, defense, energy, medical device, & other consumer and industrial markets.
Other News & PR