There are 2 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
Thu, Sep. 25, 6:56 PM
- Titanium suppliers Allegheny Technologies (NYSE:ATI), Precision Castparts (NYSE:PCP) and RTI International Metals (NYSE:RTI) should benefit near and long term from supply chain de-risking in response to geopolitical instability in Russia, Credit Suisse says, seeing a secular positive through the cycle for titanium producers.
- New platforms from Boeing and Airbus are expected to be 12%-16% titanium by purchase weight compared to high single-digits in current gen platforms, which the firm says could result in as much as 50% growth in titanium consumption in aerospace over the next five years.
- The report didn't help shares today: ATI -4.8%, PCP -1.2%, RTI -2.6%.
Thu, Aug. 7, 5:49 PM
- Boeing (NYSE:BA) and United Technologies (NYSE:UTX) have been stockpiling titanium parts in case rising economic tensions disrupt supplies from the Russian producer the two U.S. companies rely on for the metal that is critical to building jetliners, WSJ reports.
- The aerospace giants, as well as Europe's Airbus (OTCPK:EADSF, OTCPK:EADSY), buy a substantial share of their titanium from VSMPO, the world's largest titanium producer; VSMPO also supplies ~35% of the titanium Boeing uses for commercial jetliners, with U.S. companies Allegheny Technologies (NYSE:ATI), RTI International Metals (NYSE:RTI) and Precision Castparts (NYSE:PCP) unit Titanium Metals supplying the rest.
- BA and UTX are said to have been stockpiling as much as six extra months' supply of highly customized titanium forgings.
Tue, Aug. 5, 12:47 PM
Tue, Aug. 5, 7:33 AM| Comment!
Wed, Jun. 25, 1:33 PM
- The company creates the position of Chief Risk Officer and current CFO Bill Hull moves over to take that position. Taking Hull's spot as CFO is Michael McAuley who was most recently with Goodrich prior to its takeover by UTX.
- "RTI is a vastly different company today from seven years ago when I began as CEO," says Dawne Hickton.
- Source: Press Release
Tue, May. 6, 7:46 AM| Comment!
Mon, May. 5, 5:30 PM
- ACM, ACOR, AER, AKRX, AME, ARCC, ARCO, ARW, BCE, BCS, CBOE, CNK, COCO, CRTO, CRZO, CYNO, DISCA, DNR, DTV, DWRE, EMR, EXH, EXLP, FE, GDP, GLDD, HCP, HFC, HPT, HSH, HSIC, HTH, IFF, ISIS, KWK, MMP, MNTA, MONT, MOS, MPW, MSO, MVIS, MWIV, NRG, [[NTi]], NUS, ODP, OXF, PDCE, PQ, PRIM, RDC, RHP, RTI, RTRX, STWD, TDG, TGH, TPH, TW, UBS, VMC, VSH, VTG, WCG, WNR, XRAY, ZBRA, ZTS.
Thu, Feb. 27, 6:43 AM| Comment!
Thu, Feb. 27, 12:05 AM| Comment!
Wed, Feb. 26, 5:30 PM| 1 Comment
Nov. 7, 2013, 7:24 AM| Comment!
Jul. 30, 2013, 6:38 AM| Comment!
Jul. 22, 2013, 5:15 PMFor contrarian investors who think the worst of the correction in commodity stocks is over, Oppenheimer thinks it's time for selective buying in the downtrodden sector that would enjoy a big benefit from any upside surprises to emerging markets growth prospects. The firm's top picks: CMP, CLF, WOR, KALU, RTI. It also likes paper and forest product stocks UFS, KS and SWM. | Comment!
May. 21, 2013, 11:59 AMRisks surrounding the Chinese-fueled commodity supercycle leave higher, fixed-cost specialty metals and miners vulnerable, so in preparing a list of stocks to buy, BAML seeks companies able to control more of their destiny beyond waiting for improving market conditions. BAML says a rebound in global growth over 12-18 months could spark these favorites: NUE, KALU, SXCP, TMS, RS, ATI, RTI, CNX. | Comment!
Apr. 30, 2013, 6:38 AM
Apr. 11, 2013, 11:20 AM
RTI vs. ETF Alternatives
RTI International Metals Inc is a producer & supplier of titanium mill products, & manufacturer of fabricated titanium & specialty metal components for the international aerospace, defense, energy, medical device, & other consumer & industrial markets.
Other News & PR