Retrophin: Additional Red Flags Signal Extreme Caution For Investors
- Retrophin's CEO and other insiders have been accused of various improprieties in publicly available court filings and various press reports.
- Retrophin has redacted numerous important provisions in its term credit agreement with Athyrium, leaving shareholders in the dark.
- Internal controls continue to be abysmal, as evidenced by recent SEC filings; company's cash burn continues unabated.
- Public outrage at Retrophin's egregious price hikes with respect to Chenodal and Thiola refutes company's PR spin.
- Retrophin's "incredibly shrinking pipeline" is indicative of a failing business model; price target of $3 per share reiterated.