Thu, May 28, 12:47 PM
Sep. 18, 2013, 12:49 PM
Sep. 18, 2013, 11:06 AM
- RELM Wireless (RWC +5%) shares move up after the company receives a $1.2M order from a branch of the U.S. military for its KNG P25 portable radios and rapid-deployment repeaters. The company expects to fulfill the order in Q3.
- CEO David Storey highlighted that the order is from a first-time customer as well as the first time that the company has been able to compete for these contract requirements.
- Previous: RELM Wireless secures $1.7M in orders from U.S. agencies
Aug. 13, 2013, 12:45 PM
Aug. 12, 2013, 6:50 PM
- RELM Wireless (RWC) is down 23.3% AH, following Q2 results that badly missed analysts' expectations.
- The wireless radio maker saw gross margins fall to 43.9% from 49.7% in Q2 2012.
- CEO David Storey didn't offer much clarity or consolation: "We experienced a decline in sales across several different markets ... most of the opportunities ... remain viable but were delayed for various reasons."
- Conference call scheduled for 9:00 am ET tomorrow
Mar. 11, 2013, 12:56 PM
Dec. 26, 2012, 12:45 PM
RWC vs. ETF Alternatives
RELM Wireless Corp is engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing wireless communications products consisting of two-way land mobile radios, repeaters, base stations, and related components and subsystems.
Other News & PR