5d 1m 3m 1y 5y 10y
There are 3 articles on this stock available only to PRO subscribers.
PR Newswire (Apr 10, 2014)
PR Newswire (Mar 5, 2014)
PR Newswire (Feb 27, 2014)
PR Newswire (Feb 18, 2014)
PR Newswire (Jan 14, 2014)
RWC vs. ETF Alternatives
RELM Wireless Corporation is engaged in the designing, manufacturing and marketing wireless communications products consisting of two-way land mobile radios, repeaters, base stations, and related components and subsystems.
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 12:49 PM|Wednesday, Sep 182013, 12:49 PM| Comment!
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 11:06 AM
Wednesday, Sep 182013, 11:06 AM| Comment!
- RELM Wireless (RWC +5%) shares move up after the company receives a $1.2M order from a branch of the U.S. military for its KNG P25 portable radios and rapid-deployment repeaters. The company expects to fulfill the order in Q3.
- CEO David Storey highlighted that the order is from a first-time customer as well as the first time that the company has been able to compete for these contract requirements.
- Previous: RELM Wireless secures $1.7M in orders from U.S. agencies
Tuesday, Aug 132013, 12:45 PM|Tuesday, Aug 132013, 12:45 PM| Comment!
Monday, Aug 122013, 6:50 PM
Monday, Aug 122013, 6:50 PM| Comment!
- RELM Wireless (RWC) is down 23.3% AH, following Q2 results that badly missed analysts' expectations.
- The wireless radio maker saw gross margins fall to 43.9% from 49.7% in Q2 2012.
- CEO David Storey didn't offer much clarity or consolation: "We experienced a decline in sales across several different markets ... most of the opportunities ... remain viable but were delayed for various reasons."
- Conference call scheduled for 9:00 am ET tomorrow
Monday, Mar 112013, 12:56 PM
Wednesday, Dec 262012, 12:45 PM