Mon, Jan. 26, 4:55 PM| Comment!
Mon, Jan. 26, 4:07 PM
Sun, Jan. 25, 5:35 PM
Fri, Jan. 16, 5:38 PM
Oct. 27, 2014, 5:14 PM
- Sanmina (NASDAQ:SANM) expects FQ1 revenue of $1.65B-$1.7B and EPS of $0.55-$0.60, above a consensus of $1.58B and $0.49.
- Gross margin rose 10 bps Y/Y in FQ4 to 7.8%. GAAP opex -1% to $70.1M.
- Rival Flextronics (NASDAQ:FLEX) is getting an AH lift from Sanmina's numbers. Its FQ2 report arrives on Wednesday.
- FQ4 results, PR
Oct. 27, 2014, 4:14 PM
Oct. 26, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jul. 21, 2014, 5:45 PM
- Sanmina (NASDAQ:SANM) expects FQ4 revenue of $1.6B-$1.65B and EPS of $0.50-$0.55, largely above a consensus of $1.58B and $0.51.
- CEO Jure Sola: "Each of our end-market segments grew on a sequential basis, with notable performance from our industrial, medical and defense segment."
- Gross margin +20 bps Y/Y to 7.9%. SG&A spend +1% to $63M, R&D +16% to $7.8M. $6M was spent on buybacks.
- FQ3 results, PR
Jul. 21, 2014, 4:06 PM
Jul. 20, 2014, 5:35 PM
Apr. 22, 2014, 4:21 PM
Apr. 22, 2014, 12:10 AM
Apr. 21, 2014, 5:35 PM
Jan. 29, 2014, 5:41 PM
- Flextronics (FLEX) expects FQ4 revenue of $5.9B-$6.3B and EPS of $0.18-$0.22. The midpoints to those ranges are favorable to a consensus of $5.97B and $0.19.
- The contract manufacturer also says it plans to cut jobs in FQ4. The cuts are expected to produce $30M-$35M in pre-tax charges, and yield $60M/year in cost savings.
- Rival Sanmina (SANM) +1.3% AH in sympathy. Sanmina's shares took off yesterday after the company posted mixed FQ1 results and provided in-line FQ2 guidance.
- Flextronics' Q4 results, PR
Jan. 27, 2014, 7:05 PM
- Silicon Motion (SIMO) expects Q1 revenue to be flat to down 10% Q/Q vs.a consensus for a 2% decline. However, the company also expects 2014 revenue to be up 5%-15% Y/Y vs. a consensus for 5% growth. Shares +4.8% AH. (Q4 results, PR)
- STMicroelectronics (STM) expects Q1 revenue to decline 9.5% Q/Q (+/- 3.5%); that's worse than a consensus for a 7% drop. Shares unchanged AH for now. (Q4 results, PR)
- Sanmina (SANM) expects FQ2 revenue of $1.425B-$1.475B and EPS of $0.36-$0.42 vs. a consensus of $1.45B and $0.37. Shares +7.1% AH. (FQ1 results, PR)
Jan. 27, 2014, 4:09 PM
SANM vs. ETF Alternatives
Sanmina Corp manufactures solutions, components, products and repair, logistics and after-market services. It provides these comprehensive offerings to original equipment manufacturers, or OEMs in communications networks, computing & storage.
Other News & PR